• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Time travel back a few days while villager is in boxes question

HenryW

Bells
Switch
5038-1387-0902
So I have a villager in boxes and someone stopped by to grab her. BUT I now want to time travel back a few days…. Will that mess anything up for the person that the villager is going to? When I time travel back will the villager be gone?

I don’t believe so. Once the other person has claimed the villager, you’re free to do as you want.

I remember a glitch where if a villager was in boxes and you time travel backwards then the home would not match the villager you have on your island. That was from 2020 and I think they fixed it.

I remember a glitch where if a villager was in boxes and you time travel backwards then the home would not match the villager you have on your island. That was from 2020 and I think they fixed it.
Yeah. That’s why my Biskit has my Kyle’s exterior. I think this is only for villagers on your island, though. It doesn’t affect someone else’s island. If that happens, it’s their own doing.

Yeah. That’s why my Biskit has my Kyle’s exterior. I think this is only for villagers on your island, though. It doesn’t affect someone else’s island. If that happens, it’s their own doing.
The only thing that fix it, is to kick out the villager by using an amiibo card. I recall having this glitch back in 2020 and I remember using an amiibo card to kick out the glitched villager and then everything returned back to normal.

Ohhhh so I wonder if my replacement villager will have the home of the villager in boxes that’s now gone. I’ll keep you posted!

Great news, my new villager Goldie’s house looks perfect 😊.

Back