• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Thoughts on Lobo?

I love all the wolves, except Kyle and Lobo. I don't like his wrinkled muzzle or those creepy eyes. But, maybe you'll like him like most people do. Too bad it's not Chief, who is the best male wolf.

Lobo is so underrated out of the wolves! He's awesome. I had him in my town before but he was in a really awkward spot so I let him go. A lot of the wolves' eyes bug me out too but Lobo's doesn't. I have Fang now and I love him but I miss Lobo a lot :'(

lobo's pretty great, except i didnt end up liking him as much as i thought i would???? maybe because i had to plot reset for so long he started to frustrate me pppppp

also because i kind of like wolfgang more ;_;

i had him in my CF town pre sure. i dont rly like him b/cos i dont like wolf villagers that much

Lobo is cool. I'm sure you'll like him, alison! He was my best buddy in Animal Crossing on the GameCube. Back then, when cranky villagers were really cranky, haha. I feel so nostalgic whenever I read his name. The grandpa thing is a pretty good description. :D

My girlfriend has him in her town, which I play in a lot. He's pretty cool guy.

Back