• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Thought I’d say hello 👋

Caitlinrose

Bells
Hey there
I’m new here 😊
Been playing for a while, thought I’d be a bit brave and join in the fun here!
My fruits are apples, pears and coconuts.
I would love the chance to collect what else is available and make new friends along the way.

Hope to hear from you soon

Caitlinrose x

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 Hope you enjoy it here. 😊

There are often people who are willing to give fruits away for free, so I'd recommend giving this section a browse!

Do you have any favourite villagers on your island? 😊

Hey!! :giggle:

I can't say as i have a favourite, iv come to love them all for very different reasons.
i have Katt, Whitney, Ruby, Bunnie, Drake, Filbert, Lyman, Rex and Eloise.
I have had a few that i really didn't like though but I'm happy with my guys right now :giggle:

How about you, do you have any favourites?

x

welcome to the forums! it’s lovely to meet you. ♥️

you’ve got a great group of villagers! i have whitney as well, and she’s so lovely! one of the most beautiful villagers imo. <3 is new horizons your first animal crossing game, or have you played any of the others?

Hey!! :giggle:

I can't say as i have a favourite, iv come to love them all for very different reasons.
i have Katt, Whitney, Ruby, Bunnie, Drake, Filbert, Lyman, Rex and Eloise.
I have had a few that i really didn't like though but I'm happy with my guys right now :giggle:

How about you, do you have any favourites?

x

Oh, I love Katt, she is so cute! I love your lineup of villagers!

I have quite a few favourites! I particularly love Agnes (sisterly pig) and Louie (jock gorilla), and they were my starters for my NH island. Agnes has become my very favourite. I just think she's funny and cute. My other favourites are Patty (peppy cow) and essentially all of the bears, but at the moment on my island the bears I have are Pinky (peppy), Megan (normal) and Curt (cranky). 😊

welcome to the forums! it’s lovely to meet you. ♥️

you’ve got a great group of villagers! i have whitney as well, and she’s so lovely! one of the most beautiful villagers imo. <3 is new horizons your first animal crossing game, or have you played any of the others?
Thank you :giggle:

I have played others a really long time ago, but i would probably say im absolutely obsessed by new horizons!

Welcome to thebelltree! I'm new here too. Always glad to find another AC enthusiast (but that's pretty common here 😂)!

Hi Caitlinrose, welcome to The Bell Tree! You chose a nice time to join, as the winter festivities here really stir up a strong sense of community spirit. I look forward to seeing you around :)

Back