• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Those Excessive Gyroids

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Prior to "New Leaf" it was "City Folk" that I played with "Animal Crossing." (I didn't get "Wild World.") One thing that was great about "City Folk" was that Brewster was able to store one's gyroids. In "New Leaf," I haven't seen any such thing.

Are the gyroids worth anything? Meaning, that they are worth keeping. I used one of my human alternates to store gyroids in Lockers A and B. More gyroids are in one of the second-floor museum rooms. And they still are buried and getting dug up.

Is there any point to keeping these gyroids to a large extent?

What can be done (if anything)?

(Sorry for not already knowing.)

Last edited:
You can use them to decorate/swap out the gyroids in Club LOL but... aside from that, I've never found much worth/use for them (unless you're into funky house decoration).

You could always be one of those gyroid collectors, though!

Last edited:
unless you want to, yeah, swap them out at club lol or display them in your house and listen to their funky noises, they don't really serve any other purpose. i just sell all the ones i find or give it a villager who's put me in charge of finding them some new furniture. B)

I too have a huge pile of gyroids in my museum... I got some minor use out of them when I was doing the HHA theme challenge but that's about it. Creepy things they are.

I only kept those when butterfly on their top and sell others to retail once it had on premium =)

Back