Those Excessive Gyroids

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Prior to "New Leaf" it was "City Folk" that I played with "Animal Crossing." (I didn't get "Wild World.") One thing that was great about "City Folk" was that Brewster was able to store one's gyroids. In "New Leaf," I haven't seen any such thing.

Are the gyroids worth anything? Meaning, that they are worth keeping. I used one of my human alternates to store gyroids in Lockers A and B. More gyroids are in one of the second-floor museum rooms. And they still are buried and getting dug up.

Is there any point to keeping these gyroids to a large extent?

What can be done (if anything)?

(Sorry for not already knowing.)

Last edited:
You can use them to decorate/swap out the gyroids in Club LOL but... aside from that, I've never found much worth/use for them (unless you're into funky house decoration).

You could always be one of those gyroid collectors, though!

Last edited:
unless you want to, yeah, swap them out at club lol or display them in your house and listen to their funky noises, they don't really serve any other purpose. i just sell all the ones i find or give it a villager who's put me in charge of finding them some new furniture. B)

I too have a huge pile of gyroids in my museum... I got some minor use out of them when I was doing the HHA theme challenge but that's about it. Creepy things they are.

I only kept those when butterfly on their top and sell others to retail once it had on premium =)

Back