ど
Pavé
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I've spent the last four hours doing this and I don't know if I like this... I don't knowwww thoughts??

image.jpg

I think that you made Yuri's head bigger compared to the guy on the right, and also the forehead space is kinda weird idk

but it's very cute overall nice job :3

It looks great! You did an awesome job with the clothing wrinkles ^-^

Thank you very much ^~^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that you made Yuri's head bigger compared to the guy on the right, and also the forehead space is kinda weird idk

but it's very cute overall nice job :3

Yeah Victor does have a rather large forehead because his hair starts so far up xD
image.jpg

Though I probably made it a little too large xD

Last edited:
Thank you very much ^~^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Victor does have a rather large forehead because his hair starts so far up xD
View attachment 190228

Though I probably should have made Yuris head a little bigger xD

wait yuri is the one with black hair?... I think you should have put a tiny bit more hair there from the left side of him in the drawing idk

wait yuri is the one with black hair?... I think you should have put a tiny bit more hair there from the left side of him in the drawing idk

Yeah he is aha xD ahh yeah I probably should have

Aaaa victuuri <3 It looks really cute!

i spy another yoi fan &#55357;&#56384;
looks good! though what i would say is that the shading is a bit over blended, and the main body of the clothes could use some more lines ^^

i spy another yoi fan ��
looks good! though what i would say is that the shading is a bit over blended, and the main body of the clothes could use some more lines ^^

Ah yeah I see what you mean, thanks! ^u^

i think that cell shading would better suit the style of this piece! you can't see the shading as well if the colours are too similiar, or over blended (also viktor's arm is shorter than yuri's arms), but overall, you have a lot of skill and potential!! ۹(?ہ?)۶

Back