• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

This seems a little... OFF.

MegaAquaKat

MegaSocky
Bells
Blue Mote of Flame
If you didn't get the joke, yes this is a post about OFF, the french game made by Mortis Ghost.

A this game's been my hype recently and it's a bit disappointing that the fandom is semi-dead???
Anyways how many of you guys played or heard of it before :0c

Ayyyy I loved this game when it had its surge of popularity.

It's great, but its no surprise the fandom is dead when there's not really much to the game outside of loose interpretations and there isn't going to be any continuation of it.

You're not really going to find another game like it, but if you wanna try filling the void a little check out the Mother series. It felt similar to me.

I've never played it before, but I've just don't a quick search and it looks awesome! I might try and start playing it, I'm in desparate need of a new game to get into...

I loved this game in it's prime, I do still! And now there's undertale, which fills the void. lel.

Absolutely loved this game. I actually saw a cosplay of the end game batter and literally cried. He was really nice though ; w ;

And yes I noticed the thread title and was hoping it was about what I thought it was

Back