This game can burn in Hell

Kyle

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Yellow Candy
Put me in a crap house and I have to be the town's personal slave.

The turtle ignores the fact a black market runs every week right in front of town hall.

You can catch frogs and give them to frogs?!?

They don't let you leave town unless your going to another... reminds me of WWII concentration camps.

This game has offended me.

Knightshot said:
Dude its just a video game...

-_-
Nooo, its a nuclear holocaust and the animals have gained intelligence from radiation.

Mino said:
Am I the only one who got that he was joking?
Nope, I knew he was joking from the start, but i expected more comments with laughter at his joke rather than replies of seriousness

:p

TwilightKing said:
Mino said:
Nope, I knew he was joking from the start, but i expected more comments with laughter at his joke rather than replies of seriousness :p
i know how funny was he i took it seriously but then i laughed till my guts came up in my friend (ok i giggled a little) do you know how 2 get gullivers pic (the UFO duck)

AC:WW1
(me) :D

AC:WW1 said:
TwilightKing said:
Mino said:
Nope, I knew he was joking from the start, but i expected more comments with laughter at his joke rather than replies of seriousness :p
i know how funny was he i took it seriously but then i laughed till my guts came up in my friend (ok i giggled a little) do you know how 2 get gullivers pic (the UFO duck)

i meant till my guts came up in my throat

sorry :ermm:

(me)

TwilightKing said:
Mino said:

i meant till my guts came up in my throat

sorry :ermm:

(me)
Must resist urge to flame.

Mino said:
hey do u know how 2 get Gullivers pic (the UFO duck) i don't think u can do any of u know when Kapp'n comes and sits in the cafe coz i was going 2 go as my girl daisy (coz Kapp'n hits on the ladys!) and talk 2 him if u tell me your WICKED!!!

:D

Mino said:
hey do u know how 2 get Gullivers pic (the UFO duck) i don't think u can do any of u know when Kapp'n comes and sits in the cafe coz i was going 2 go as my girl daisy (coz Kapp'n hits on the ladys!) and talk 2 him if u tell me your WICKED!!!

Bulerias can u tell me if u can get Gullivers pick AND when Kapp'n comes 2 your town and is in the cafe he hits on the ladys and i want 2 go as my person daisy
thanx
hope u reply
me

Back