• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I Buy This Game in 2021 If I Own New Horizons?

Hi there! I own both new leaf and new horizons, but somehow I always find that new leaf is more fun!

It’s quite easy to get a perfect town! You need around 110 trees, 200 flowers, 10 public works and no weeds! Having a perfect town for 15 days straight will get you a gold watering can!

Trading in the game is easy! You can trade for items and even trade bells for your most wanted VILLAGERS! Check out ‘Liz’s New Leaf Giveaway!’, she’s very friendly and offers items for free! Make sure to tip her tbt though! Also playing with friends is fun! If you want, you can pm me if you want to play together!😄

So all in all, the game is definitely worth it! Try looking for good prices, if you cant find any, buy it of eshop!
Hope this helped! Bye!😁

Believe me, you won't regret buying New Leaf. The community still alive (maybe not like a few years ago, but still).

I'd say you're going to have such an interesting and fun time discovering the game and as someone who have New Horizons and New Leaf, i'm going to say New Leaf have so much to offer as New Horizons (maybe even more).

Back