• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things you dislike a lot

What is dislike is
- Being stressed because I didn't study on time.
- Adulthood
- Planning a trip to comic con on a Thursday but having my work schedule changed to Thursday so now I have to call out even though I did ask for more hours
- Not getting enough hours of sleep
- Men getting on my nerves and disagreeing with me
- Adulthood
- Bills
- Adulthood

I hate the sayings "man up" or "you're such a man!"

Basically, it's implying that if being "a man" is a good thing, then "not being a so?called 'man'" is a bad thing??

Newsflash: Being an emotional woman (or man for that matter) DOES NOT MAKE YOU INFERIOR.

Many boys and men are belittled also, because they have emotions or enjoy things not considered "manly"

I hate this whole "alpha male on top" society

Last edited:
Stupid, unfunny crap that gets popular for no reason, i.e. WHAT ARE THOSE?

The boys in all my classes have to say this at least ONCE in the class.

Also that 21 vine. That got old pretty quickly but kids are still saying it in math class whenever an answer is 21.

Yeah i dont really like that either its just like Jim and Clawd forgot Jims name lol but Clawd was an ass in the end honestly he killed Jim. When I saw that I was like WTF! I thought in the contract it states that they must protect them from any danger until their contract is fulfilled.?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i dont really like that either its just like Jim and Clawd forgot Jims name lol but Clawd was an ass in the end honestly he killed Jim. When I saw that I was like WTF! I thought in the contract it states that they must protect them from any danger until their contract is fulfilled.?

you mean Alois and Claude .-.

The boys in all my classes have to say this at least ONCE in the class.

Also that 21 vine. That got old pretty quickly but kids are still saying it in math class whenever an answer is 21.

To me, the meaning of life is to destroy all Vine memes.

I should take a poll. Which is more annoying, WHAT ARE THOSE or 21?

I also found an excellent post on Miiverse:

fMVD3jLh.jpg

I salute you.

21 and WHAT ARE THOOSE are both Vine memes right?

Anyway, I dislike people that assume cats are "evil, possessed furballs" (Quote from a Splatfest Miiverse post). Cats can be very kind and protective. If they are around someone they don't know like another human or cat, they will hiss and things. But this is the cats instinct. It doesn't know the person, so it gets scared and hisses. You're sometimes scared when meeting someone new, right?
And if your own cat just hisses and attacks you all the time, it's not the cat. You're clearly doing something wrong.

"im a male get awk boner in public" stuff,

just saying female can get hit as hard and while we dont have a pole up when it does it's as annoying cause it's intense

Homework. Why are teachers giving sooooo much homework the day before a test? It's not like we need to jam that knowledge into our skulls so thoroughly. x.x

Homework. Why are teachers giving sooooo much homework the day before a test? It's not like we need to jam that knowledge into our skulls so thoroughly. x.x

I'm supposed to be defining tennis words right now, but eh, screw that. It can wait. It's only 9:40 and I was supped to go to sleep and hour ago.

Back