• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Things you dislike a lot

Spiders, bugs, obnoxious people, the guy who sits next to me in art, the girl who sits next to me in art

omg,i was like that in my july posts,like:
Lel xdddd,also i r3ally lieked dat movie

You don't still type like that?
Its usually annoying but for some reason when you type like that it's...not. Idk.

Also... Did you dump Applecracker and start dating Shadow?!

You don't still type like that?
Its usually annoying but for some reason when you type like that it's...not. Idk.

Also... Did you dump Applecracker and start dating Shadow?!

Nope this is a comparison betweem now and july posts
July:
Ayyy how ar u m8!?
Now:
Hello! How are you?
July:
XDDDDDDDDD i also liek teh (insert something here) bcuz it soo awsum
Now:
Lel,i also like the (item here) becuase its so awesome!
And maybe i started dating the black hedgehog (-3-)

I really dislike a few of my coworkers. One in particular is just aweful. I ask her how her day was and she rolls her eyes at me. I say good morning and she rolls her eyes at me. I mention how busy we were and she rolls her eyes at me. I smile at her when I pass by her and she rolls hers eyes at me. I asked for her help getting a hospital bed to stop beeping, then politely thanked her and she rolls her eyes at me. It's just so rude. She won't even speak to me on the elevator and the silence is very awkward. I'm done being nice. I think I'll roll my eyes at her and see how she likes it. ( kidding, I'm not an eye roller, I'll just stop talking to her). I swear these coworkers are gonna turn me into a b**ch, and that's not the kind of person I want to be.

Nope this is a comparison betweem now and july posts
July:
Ayyy how ar u m8!?
Now:
Hello! How are you?
July:
XDDDDDDDDD i also liek teh (insert something here) bcuz it soo awsum
Now:
Lel,i also like the (item here) becuase its so awesome!
And maybe i started dating the black hedgehog (-3-)

U wur talkin liek dis during August too, I think.
I'm going to have to get used to thins change, Jetix talking like an everyday forum person...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really dislike a few of my coworkers. One in particular is just aweful. I ask her how her day was and she rolls her eyes at me. I say good morning and she rolls her eyes at me. I mention how busy we were and she rolls her eyes at me. I smile at her when I pass by her and she rolls hers eyes at me. I asked for her help getting a hospital bed to stop beeping, then politely thanked her and she rolls her eyes at me. It's just so rude. She won't even speak to me on the elevator and the silence is very awkward. I'm done being nice. I think I'll roll my eyes at her and see how she likes it. ( kidding, I'm not an eye roller, I'll just stop talking to her). I swear these coworkers are gonna turn me into a b**ch, and that's not the kind of person I want to be.

Oh wow. My mom tells me a lot of her coworkers are like that too, but they don't roll their eyes, they just ignore her.
Every job she's had, everyone's so rude.

The worst job in the world? PAINTING.

Good lord I loathe having to paint even small apartments. It takes forever just to do one room unless you have like... five people helping. A lot of the lower quality houses I've lived in are very lumpy in the edges between the walls and ceiling, making it a nightmare to try to paint one without touching the other.

It's specially bad when you have to paint a room that has stuff in it, or carpet that can get stained. Sometimes there's so much paint related stuff around the floor that I don't even know what might be spilling onto the floor underneath the drop cloth.

Cleaning up paint is also a nightmare. You make one smear and get a wet paper towel and... it gets worse. Then the next time you go to use that paper towel you have to fold it around so you don't use the side that has paint on it.

Worse is when you have to paint a garage where the walls aren't smooth. A very rocky surface that makes even using a roller difficult since there's so many spaces in between where the paint just can't go unless you really glob it on there.

So, the day after I posted this, I went to work, and didn't say anything to this coworker. There was no good morning, smiles or small talk on the elevator. After a few hours of my silence, she talked to me. She was actually pretty decent, and not one time did she roll her eyes. I've been working there two months, and she finally treats me nice after getting the silent treatment. Freakin wierdo.

Magic Marshmellow- That sucks that your mom has to deal with rude people at work. We don't go there to make friends, but rude people can sure ruin your day. Work is so much more pleasent when we're treated with kindness and respect.

I hate when you send someone a long, important, meaningful text message and they reply back six hours later with just 'k'.

^^^this

also when people ask you stuff just to be polite. just stfu.. really i know you dont even care, so

I'm kind of a hipster so anything that is popular today like music, games, clothing, and things like that. Also, the sports-crazed morons out there, when people use the same word over and over and people that never leave me alone. Those are probably the biggest things I hate.

When people make really big mistakes, not feel guilty about it at all, and proceed to avoid the problem and not try to fix it at all.

Choose your words wisely, for you never know how or who might spread that information. I'm sure it'll linger in your thoughts for a while at least.

When people make really big mistakes, not feel guilty about it at all, and proceed to avoid the problem and not try to fix it at all.

Choose your words wisely, for you never know how or who might spread that information. I'm sure it'll linger in your thoughts for a while at least.

I agree 100%

Me I dislike how people treat others in general they just want what they want and don't pay attention to the world at large. here in the US I think we are so disconnected from the rest of the world but we are not close to the other side as far as distance. But I feel everyone matters in this world. No matter where your from.

I also dislike hypocrisy and bigotry. Or people who are very egotistical. We all have flaws but we all have something beautiful inside its just up to the person if they want to learn and grow to show it or not. Sadly it seems people want to take the easy way out and pass the blame on to some one else. The path we are on is created by our own selves.

We only have one life on this planet and we only have this one planet to live on for right now. We should start learning how to love it and take care of it along with each other.

I agree 100%

Me I dislike how people treat others in general they just want what they want and don't pay attention to the world at large. here in the US I think we are so disconnected from the rest of the world but we are not close to the other side as far as distance. But I feel everyone matters in this world. No matter where your from.

I also dislike hypocrisy and bigotry. Or people who are very egotistical. We all have flaws but we all have something beautiful inside its just up to the person if they want to learn and grow to show it or not. Sadly it seems people want to take the easy way out and pass the blame on to some one else. The path we are on is created by our own selves.

We only have one life on this planet and we only have this one planet to live on for right now. We should start learning how to love it and take care of it along with each other.

The first step to maturity is through knowing when you've done something and taking responsibility for it. in other words, having a sense of honesty and commitment.

I live in the US as well, but most of the people I've met seemed rather open-minded. Though, it might just be because I haven't gotten to known many people well enough.

Egotism is fine. If it's what keeps people going, then so be it. But if it interferes with self-reflection, one of the means of growing mentally and spiritually, then it is indeed a hazardous thing. From the way I look at it, there is no such thing as an easy way out. If you take the hard road and try to make ends meet, tough. If you want to avoid the issue at hand but are worried of the consequences later on, tough. If you're going to ignore it altogether and have karma bite you back, tough. Of course, this could just be my pessimism doing the talking, but these honestly seems the most realistic outcomes.

The first step to maturity is through knowing when you've done something and taking responsibility for it. in other words, having a sense of honesty and commitment.

I live in the US as well, but most of the people I've met seemed rather open-minded. Though, it might just be because I haven't gotten to known many people well enough.

Egotism is fine. If it's what keeps people going, then so be it. But if it interferes with self-reflection, one of the means of growing mentally and spiritually, then it is indeed a hazardous thing. From the way I look at it, there is no such thing as an easy way out. If you take the hard road and try to make ends meet, tough. If you want to avoid the issue at hand but are worried of the consequences later on, tough. If you're going to ignore it altogether and have karma bite you back, tough. Of course, this could just be my pessimism doing the talking, but these honestly seems the most realistic outcomes.

I can see your side of things and agree to a certain point but I am more of an optimist now.

i just really hate loud mouths

I dislike that too and i really HATE people who always think they know things better. I have no problems with it if they are right but those people often tell bull****.

Last edited:
Back