• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I'd like Kapp'n to run a little sea-side shack where he sells swimsuits, sleeps on the desk and offers boat rides. And they should bring back the post office! Please.

The town hall covers the post office + more. it would be a bit pointless to bring back the post office, UNLESS they split the town hall into several buildings/houses

If Kapp'n makes a return, which I'm sure he will. I really don't care what he does as long as he still sings.
I miss his singing.

If Kapp'n makes a return, which I'm sure he will. I really don't care what he does as long as he still sings.
I miss his singing.

If this singing does return, I hope their is a way to skip it or atleast have an option to make it go a little faster.

If this singing does return, I hope their is a way to skip it or atleast have an option to make it go a little faster.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Crazy. People must be forced to listen to Kapp'n's sea shanties. He has such a colorful life, and people need to be forced to know about it dangit!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Crazy. People must be forced to listen to Kapp'n's sea shanties. He has such a colorful life, and people need to be forced to know about it dangit!

ROFL

hopefully if it does return they make him sing 30+ song

I'm not sure if this may of been mentioned or nothing...
But at the start of the game I think it would be good if you could choose your own face style instead of getting a random one depending on how you answer questions.

Sorry again if this has already been mentioned.

I'm not sure if this may of been mentioned or nothing...
But at the start of the game I think it would be good if you could choose your own face style instead of getting a random one depending on how you answer questions.

Sorry again if this has already been mentioned.

Yes this would be very nice

Last edited:
I'd like the choosing your face option too. As much as it sticks to the "but that's the AC way", I would get really upset when I'd get an awesome map, and then go to find out my character's face looks derpy. I use the same face for every AC game, the tired looking one with half moon eyes.

I'd like the choosing your face option too. As much as it sticks to the "but that's the AC way", I would get really upset when I'd get an awesome map, and then go to find out my character's face looks derpy. I use the same face for every AC game, the tired looking one with half moon eyes.

Maybe we could customise are characters face so everyone would have a unique face, instead of only having eight different faces.

Maybe we could customise are characters face so everyone would have a unique face, instead of only having eight different faces.

Unfortunately, from looking at all the pictures and trailers we've seen I don't think that will happen. Because they are the same faces that have been available in other games. Although I do like your idea, I just don't see it happening. But it would still be good if we could atleast pick one of the available ones. :)

Maybe when you go to Shampoodle the "Makeover" option will actually make over your characters face if you don't like it.

Maybe when you go to Shampoodle the "Makeover" option will actually make over your characters face if you don't like it.

That would be nice. I'm positive she'll be returning. Hopefully Katrina and everyone else from the city will be returning as well.

Maybe they'll add new face styles, that would please me :>

From the screenshots and videos they have shown, it doesn't seem like they have added any new ones. It would be good if they did though, give us a little more variety on what our character looks like all the time.

From the screenshots and videos they have shown, it doesn't seem like they have added any new ones. It would be good if they did though, give us a little more variety on what our character looks like all the time.

Maybe they don't want to spoil it/give away the info? eh i don't know.

Back