• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Good idea but maybe ables should start off with not much stuff and then get more stuff when it upgrades

That makes more sense when I think about it now.

Another thing, I think there should be a birthday set of furniture where if you go to every villager in your town they give you a piece of it. (If there aren't enough villagers your mother sends you a piece every day after until you have the whole set. Correct me if this is already implemented in any other games, I can't remember.)

That makes more sense when I think about it now.

Another thing, I think there should be a birthday set of furniture where if you go to every villager in your town they give you a piece of it. (If there aren't enough villagers your mother sends you a piece every day after until you have the whole set. Correct me if this is already implemented in any other games, I can't remember.)

Birthday Furnature has never been done.
They had a birthday cake though.
Hmmmmmmm I like the upgrade idea for the Able Sister's shop and them having more stuff.
Though the patterns and them changing back would tick people off since you have to trade a paatern to get a new one.

I still think the idea of having an accessory that could hold extra items is nice.
Be even better if that item acted like you closet/dresser in your house with like multi-pockets/tabs.

Birthday Furnature has never been done.
They had a birthday cake though.
Hmmmmmmm I like the upgrade idea for the Able Sister's shop and them having more stuff.
Though the patterns and them changing back would tick people off since you have to trade a paatern to get a new one.

I still think the idea of having an accessory that could hold extra items is nice.
Be even better if that item acted like you closet/dresser in your house with like multi-pockets/tabs.

Yeah I did think about that. Oh well, I still quite like the idea.

The idea about having like a toolbag/handbag thing would be very nice.
One thing I want to be changed (although it probably won't be) would be that each closet/wardrobe was separate. I hate having all of them carrying the same things, I never seem to have enough space. (I know it's 16 tabs of 20 but still :p)

YET ANOTHER IDEA: It's small but it would save a bit of time. Say you went to *Jared's* town to prepare a bit before going to *Max's* town. If you went to your *Jared's* town and *Lucy* also went to *Jared's* town. After your preparation, one of you chose the option to go to *Max's* town. Then a bubble would pop up on all the other player's screens asking if they also wanted to go to his town. Then you could all go on the train at once instead of having to go back to your towns and going from there. If you click no, another bubble would pop up asking if you wanted to go home. (If you click no it'll go back to the other bubble) Another option is that you can all go up to the train and say which one of your friends' houses you wanted to go to (or home.) This could save time instead of each having to go back to your own towns. Sorry if I explained this badly.

Yeah I did think about that.
Sorry if I explained this badly.

1 problem with your train idea. You don't get on a train to go to another person's town.
You walk up to the gate the talk to Copper/Cooper to go to a friend's town. Also I don't like that the only options are going to the town the other person went to or going home.
What if you and a friend have a day together planned out? That would ruin your day together if you had to choose to leave or go to another person's town.

Your idea for the closet/dressers/drawers/etc is cool though.
I wish they would do that too.
Than you could put your specaility furniture away in your favorite dresser until you wanted to use it.

I like alot of the ideas you had/have.

*gets idea*
What about a specail Festival like Mardi Grias or Cinco De Mayo?
(sorry if my spelling sucks)

1 problem with your train idea. You don't get on a train to go to another person's town.
You walk up to the gate the talk to Copper/Cooper to go to a friend's town. Also I don't like that the only options are going to the town the other person went to or going home.
What if you and a friend have a day together planned out? That would ruin your day together if you had to choose to leave or go to another person's town.

Your idea for the closet/dressers/drawers/etc is cool though.
I wish they would do that too.
Than you could put your specaility furniture away in your favorite dresser until you wanted to use it.

I like alot of the ideas you had/have.

*gets idea*
What about a specail Festival like Mardi Grias or Cinco De Mayo?
(sorry if my spelling sucks)

Oops, I didn't know that. Well that sucks, do you just use the train to go to the city/mall?
Maybe add a third option asking you to go to a different town?

Those are good ideas. You actually have loads over this whole thread (I was bored and read the whole thing, there's actually really creative people here). Maybe a pancake contest (which can be done offline and with Wi-Fi, villagers take the place of friends) and you have to go to villagers to get jam, sugar and chocolate for you pancakes in your/your friend's town?

For Cinco de Mayo I'm not sure. I'd never heard of it before until now, but I'm not sure how they celebrate it well enough. Maybe K.K. could appear at the town hall for a special performance for the village, and gives you some special mexican-y song?

Well that sucks, do you just use the train to go to the city/mall?
Maybe add a third option asking you to go to a different town?
Those are good ideas.
For Cinco de Mayo I'm not sure. Maybe K.K. could appear at the town hall for a special performance for the village, and gives you some special mexican-y song?

I'm not sure how they have transport in AC3D but they might use a train, bus, or taxi.
Though according to the map art,
You might be able to walk to the city/shopping mall.

Cinco De Mayo means Fifth of May in spanish.
They throw a huge party in mexico for it.
It's like the mexican version of Independence Day.

Mardi Gracias is a big party too but it has more of a theme.
Beads, customs, even a parade!

I just like the idea of more Festivals!
More rare event items!
I'm glad you like my ideas.
*^_^* (blushing face)

I'm not sure how they have transport in AC3D but they might use a train, bus, or taxi.

More rare event items!
*^_^* (blushing face)

Ohh.. I thought you meant Mardi Gras. :p

More festivals would definitely add more replay value.
I was thinking change the whole event times, instead of at the weekend, it should be alternating days.
First week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday are event days
Second week - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday are event days.
Then you only have to wait a day for a new event? Or maybe reduced a bit so it's like this :
First week - Monday, Thursday = Event days
Second - Tuesday, Friday = Event Days
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This option might be better so festivals can have days, which adds more events.

Oh and I'm pretty sure fishing IS IN THE GAME because of this trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6jMM06l0ro
It shows fishing rods and a person fishing at the end. Should I go post this in the official info thread?

More rare event items!
*^_^* (blushing face)

I really hope they make it so you can setup your own festival or event!

I really hope they make it so you can setup your own festival or event!

That would be an excellent idea, although I'm not so sure how they would go about the creation process, since there's a mass number of possible festivals. If they did that, they would probably tell you that the villages proposed to make a new holiday in celebration of you becoming mayor, and they call it *Your Town Name Here" Day, and it's like a party?

A deconstruction of the corrupting effects of power as you are allowed to make more and more tyrannical laws until the villagers rise up and take back the town with adorable tiny pitchforks and torches. They then proceed to string you up the town hall's clock. Or maybe that's just me.

Wow, someone is a a worse case sternio person.
*points to Squirrel with Nunchucks*
Btw, AC would never become a fighting for your life tape game.

The worst thing you can do in an AC game: Anger a village for 5 minutes.
Idea: If Dr. Shrunk/Frillard's theatre doesn't return, I want him to come like at least once a week to your town.
One thing I didn't like in WW was the fact that he never came so I was always stuck with one emotion.

Does anyone think a hot-air balloon would somehow be good in this game? I don't know how the heck they would implement it into the gameplay, but I think I would be pretty fun to have.

I like the ables upgrading (really want this to happen) I also like the birthday furniture.

hot air balloon... not so much

Last edited:
I hope they make more furniture.
I would like to see themed furnitures like birthday, sailboat (not the ones Pascal gives you real furniture pieces!), Moonlight (images of moon phases and stars on this set), royal (like a castle throne room type set), etc.

They should have a new shop or something that sells path patterns, or one that makes paths. Or have paths automatically pop up in your town from Town Hall donations like when you got bridges or windmill/lighthouses. Maybe paths that are more sophisticated than just square patterns? After all, there will be benches and lamp posts in your town, much like a park has.

Something I think would be fun and pretty great would be a new series based off of treasure/pirates/that sort of thing.

The only way you can get the items is by finding buried treasure chests, which are random just like fossils and gyroids, but much more rare. But when you find them, you have to take them to a certain special visitor so they can open it.
Pretty much like Pascal and the shells, just with treasure.

^This^

But instead of a new series, maybe just make it like a Treasure Day or something.

Zyker - I like the path idea but I don't think it should be a shop. The donation thing would be good.
Just build the path like you build your house/cafe/Nook's.

Just build the path like you build your house/cafe/Nook's.

I can't believe I didn't think of that, that's actually a really good idea. To use the new placement features. Sucks that it most likely won't happen though, the AC team seems to really love the animal tracks idea for paths.

Back