• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I would like to see more separate areas from your town like caves or a forest where you could catch different bugs/fish or meet special characters, and it would also make playing hide and seek more interesting. :)

Last edited:
When there is snow on the ground, I don't want my character to be forced to wear a t-shirt and shorts ! Long pants and sweaters or coats would make me happy.

Also, why can't two humans from the same town play at the same time? Multi-player maybe?

Split screens is annoying, considering AC.

I like the caves idea. That would give a bigger variety of bugs and fish to catch, some that are only found in caves like glow worms.

The idea on going to anyone's town ain't good,that's the reason FCs are for.Imagine if you were able to go to anyone's town,some random guy might come in your town and ruin it.See with FCs,you can DF that person so he/she won't come to your town.

Though there should be a option:
Enable anyone to come to you town YES/NO
Or you go the city and meet random people...

Though there should be a option:
Enable anyone to come to you town YES/NO
Or you go the city and meet random people...

This. I like the idea of the City and random people. The city serves like a "lobby / common area."

Things they should have

From playing animal crossing wild world I have noticed: Not enough bugs & fish! I'm tired of always catching horse mackerel, sea bass & bluegill. The problem is all you really get to do is catch fish only in the summer do you have a good chance to catch bugs. Most of the time they never are around..never.

.Want the train back from the first game, not the dumb gate.
.More things to shoot out of the sky if they are to continue having things up there like so.
. A back yard to your house with fences, etc.
.Island back from the gamecube.
.bigger land, more animals living in your town? they asking you for favors more often for something else to do for bells. Also edges like a small cliff like the ones back in the gamecube version. I would also really like to see the return of the cop station, loved the lost and found. sledding! Or Swimming!!! like if you caught a old tire could go down the river.. or sit on a tree stump when you chop it down. Maybe stronger storms then the usual ones? change your shoes for once? more hair style's. Bigger house with a basement for sure! Sure it would be a lot of bells but I bet you all would enjoy it a lot, gives you something to work for, sure the donation box was pretty cool but you only got feather's so they don't half to eat dirt anymore. able to put flowers in your hair not your mouth. Add mirrors. More flying bugs, not tree huger bugs that fly away upon walking by that your neighbors ruin very well. Fish that jump out of the water? More fruit! maybe bushes to where you grow berries, exotic fruits! like acai, or add nuts like pecans, etc! (I know Pecans don't grow on bushes)

I always liked the idea of a rock exibit being added to the museum :)
Instead of just digging up fossils and gyroids... you could also dig up various types of rocks, metals, and gemstones.
Or they could do something different and add a pickaxe to the game, and you could mine your cliffsides for these items :)

they should add a little island u cud go to just like in the gamecube version. and u shud pick were u want to add a new room when u upgrade your house.

Some things I would like to see:

*Pro Designs returning
*Fencing
*The Option to Downgrade your House once you paid off all the mortages, or add soemthing like a flag for a downgraded home.
*For headwear/hats, maybe include hoods
*Travel somewhere else (Like Island or City)
*More Variety of animals (Like newer species)
*Have some Old Villagers like Bangle and Doc return
*New Holidays?
*New NPCs (For example, a character that can downgrade your home)
*Transfer City Folk player to play as for 3DS.
*At the start of a New Town, there's only one House the Player can start in. As a new Player is added, a new House would appear until there's up to 4 players. (OPTIONAL: You can decide where you want your house to be.) Or Keep it like City Folk where everyone has a House, but all spread out.

Last edited:
Back