• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

the wedding event was so cute i can't even ♡

I wasn't into day one myself, and their dialogue made me a lil uncomfy, but maybe I'll like it once they do different themes I can get more into. I'm probably also gonna start not taking the photos seriously lol

I’m honestly just so glad to see people posting threads saying they like the event.
I felt so bad for poor old blathers and his stamp rally!
I still need to go to harvs island and see what it’s all about I think 😁

It's very simple and straight to the point :0 what's fiddly about it?
As I said, it is fiddly.
Dragging and dropping with your finger.
I'm an adult and don't have kiddie fingers.

Fiddly.
There is also no direction whatsoever.

i don't really see myself using the items, but glad to see reese and cyrus again! i highly doubt i'll do any more days after the first today.

Considering the length, interactive nature, and how we get to interact with two good NPCs, I’m a fan so far.

it is suuuuper cute and i really enjoyed doing it. i like that it takes time to do it and get all the items (if you don't TT). also i'm just a sucker for decorating so this is right up my alley lol.

I was surprised by how much I actually liked it. Could have just thrown some stuff together and taken some photos for a quick completion...but I was actually really content to just spend a good amount of time making things look nice.

Back