• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

the wedding event was so cute i can't even ♡

I wasn't into day one myself, and their dialogue made me a lil uncomfy, but maybe I'll like it once they do different themes I can get more into. I'm probably also gonna start not taking the photos seriously lol

I’m honestly just so glad to see people posting threads saying they like the event.
I felt so bad for poor old blathers and his stamp rally!
I still need to go to harvs island and see what it’s all about I think 😁

It's very simple and straight to the point :0 what's fiddly about it?
As I said, it is fiddly.
Dragging and dropping with your finger.
I'm an adult and don't have kiddie fingers.

Fiddly.
There is also no direction whatsoever.

i don't really see myself using the items, but glad to see reese and cyrus again! i highly doubt i'll do any more days after the first today.

Considering the length, interactive nature, and how we get to interact with two good NPCs, I’m a fan so far.

it is suuuuper cute and i really enjoyed doing it. i like that it takes time to do it and get all the items (if you don't TT). also i'm just a sucker for decorating so this is right up my alley lol.

I was surprised by how much I actually liked it. Could have just thrown some stuff together and taken some photos for a quick completion...but I was actually really content to just spend a good amount of time making things look nice.

Back