• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Walking Dead

shirou

'it + itself' pronouns
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
kzZfdou.png

This thread will contain spoilers for both S1 and S2 of the game.
(This is a discussion topic after all.)

WARNINGS:
  • If you are not familiar with this series, it is a gore, violence and death heavy game! It is a currently ongoing series produced by Telltale Games who has a brief summary about it here:
    The Walking Dead is an episodic video game series based on Robert Kirkman?s award-winning comic books. Season One of The Walking Dead won over 90 Game of the Year Awards.

Season Two continues the story that began in Season One. You are Clementine, a young survivor in a world gone to hell. The dead have risen to feast on the living, and the living cannot be trusted.
  • It has a apocalyptic setting, aka world-gone-to-turmoil zombie heaven paradise.
  • It also has a TV series, just as equally zombiefied and containing graphic irl gore.
  • This series contains strong language that may upset some. (albeist slurs/gendered slurs)
  • It is definitely not a game for the squeamish, please be wary and take care.

If any of these things bother you, please avoid googling this series!
(Or yahooing/binging/whatevering for that matter. Just don't look into it and then get outta here!)

---

RULES:
  • Keep it clean, don't post any horribly gorey content in the open. Follow the forum rules.
  • Please provide clear warnings BEFORE you provide a link containing sensitive content.
  • Be civil. Please be considerate of what you say, and please always be polite.
  • Blah blah blah blah, seriously, read the forum rules and use your noggin!
  • You, in a human body, have got a lot of that thinking stuff in there. Use it.
  • There's honestly no such thing as being too considerate. Be generous.
  • Enjoy yourself and have fun! (or gather around and mourn over that one character death)

---

WHAT TO POST HERE:
  • Character discussion, plot discussion, any discussion about the game at all!
  • Basically, got theories or headcanons? Woohoo! Share 'em! Wanna observe character development and give your thoughts? Come on in! Found something cool/interesting/funny relating to the game? Show us! I could go on forever. There's a lot to discuss.
  • Fanmade content is also encouraged of course. Can be media such as art, writing, video, etc. but provide clear warning of anything that others may not like.
  • You can post about S1 or S2, anytime you'd like. You're always free to dump your ramblings here.

---

(Note: this may be edited at any time.)

---

Anyway, time to get this discussion started!

The Wolf Among Us just very recently had an episode released, so it won't be long until we get another TWD update!!! Things are starting to speed up really quickly, and I'm assuming that this season is going to be FILLED with even more tension than in the first season. (That last episode had me anxious the entire time.)

Until then I'm so into this game that I'm 100% willing to just spend my time rewatching S1 with my spouse.

Last edited:
I like Clementine - her character and all.

The thread's main post is nice and organized. Props to that.

Can't wait for Chapter 3 to come out! I don't even play the game, I just wait for someone (cough Pewdiepie cough) to make a walkthrough about it. I have to wait for a month before he makes another one though.

Ahhh, even though we're not far in the series right now I really enjoy it!! I love Clementine and Lee's relationship, it's really cute.

I agree, Clementine is one of my absolute favorite characters. I'm very excited to see her development throughout this season!

Thank you~! It took 2 painful, long hours of staring intently at the screen and making ridiculously minor edits.

I usually just watch Cry play actually haha!! I had no idea that Pewdiepie was playing it, I should check out his LP sometime! :0 It's nice seeing how the players have Lee act. (and really funny when Lee is noticeably upset about behaving badly)

Season 1 is probably always going to be my favorite, to be honest. I'm sure season 2 will be wonderful, and Clementine is a great character who I enjoy very much, but Lee is stuck to me like glue.

Speaking of Lee, he was Clementine's only role model, so I'm really hoping she doesn't have a fate similar to his. 6Y2rvNJ.gif

Back