• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ultimate Favorite Pokemon Picker!

This was quite fun.

Attachments

• download 3.png
    download 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 256
Thank you for sharing! This was super fun and cool! As anyone could tell, I like all the cutesy Pokemon lol.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
A lot of people cringe when seeing lopunny and gardevoir because of how many people ruined these two Pokemon. However, I genuinely love and use them on my teams. Also, I am a basic person whose favorite Pokemon is charzard. (P.S if I could, I would have added alolan ninetails and espeon to my team)

download (2).png

UltimatePokemonPicker.png

Well, I've never played Animal Crossing in my life, but I made an account just to say what a fine thing it is to see such a lot of fellow Ivysaur lovers. It's remarkable how different people's choices are, but this noble pokémon master somehow has a lot the same as mine, which feels pretty cool:

Filling the form really was a lot of fun - especially trawling my memory for my first Elite 4 hall of fame entry from almost 30 years ago. I'd love to see the page expanded to have an honourable mention section, similar to the team section, for maybe 10 or 20 beloved pokemon who might have been narrowly wrestled out of visibility by other absolute favourites. <3

IMG_6578.png

I have… interesting taste in Pokémon to say the least.

I didn't play gens 8 or 9 so I kinda just filled those out with ones that looked cool to me. It also was really hard for me to pick a single Pokemon in most of these. If there was a section for like top 20 or 30 favorites that would have been pretty cool as well.

download(1).png

I randomly found this and thought it would be fun for us all to fill them out. It goes through your favorite Pokemon from each type and each generation, plus some other categories! You can even make them shiny if you want! It has all the Pokemon now too.

Do yours here: https://cajunavenger.github.io/

Here's mine! As you can tell, I'm a big Grass-Ty

I randomly found this and thought it would be fun for us all to fill them out. It goes through your favorite Pokemon from each type and each generation, plus some other categories! You can even make them shiny if you want! It has all the Pokemon now too.

Here's mine! As you can tell, I'm a big Grass-Type fan.

View attachment 487073
Post automatically merged:

Here's mine! As you can tell, I'm a big Grass-Type fan.

View attachment 487073
download (1).png

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
NOOOOOOO I was doing this yesterday, I finally had it all filled out after working on it all day and then the page reloads and I lose all of it :(

I’ve picked a lot of recent Pokémon, they just appeal to me more? I guess?
8AEC564B-82DE-4EEF-ADF9-E5A5333EC0FE.png

The team I put doesn't really mean anything, it's just some random pokemon I picked.

Last edited:
Updated for modern audiences lol

download (2).png

Aegislash is still my bae (especially blood shiny) and not too many changes elsewhere. Scizor went down a few spots on my personal chart, still beautiful design though. Still hate most UBs and Paradoxes. Fav new evo category was so hard. I picked Annihilape only because its an evo that completely made the Mankey line OP.

The team is the team I'm going to be using for the DLC playthrough. My character is evil since so thats why its mono-Dark. Also every team member has lore which I'll share eventually. Plus, its a nice challenge. I know there are Dark legends but I typically avoid using legends ingame unless I'm forced to.

I really like Greninja as you can see and I'm also a fan of Pikachu. I really like the new Pokémon because I think they are really cool.
download (5).png

Well
Side note:The team are my aces in every run I did in Radical Red

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back