• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The trash can on main street

Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Why can you not use this thing?
It annoys the heck outta me.

Wha do you think, annoying, don't even care or something else?

Wait.. what?! there's a trash can in mainstreet? I am totally blind, I had no idea ahaha

It is eventually replaced with the fortune shop after visiting Katrina 20 times. But yeah, wish we could use the garbage can to throw things out and stuff like we can when we put garbage cans in our houses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That IS the trash can you're talking about, right?

Wait.. what?! there's a trash can in mainstreet? I am totally blind, I had no idea ahaha

Yea its beside the dream suite and photo booth :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is eventually replaced with the fortune shop after visiting Katrina 20 times. But yeah, wish we could use the garbage can to throw things out and stuff like we can when we put garbage cans in our houses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That IS the trash can you're talking about, right?

Ohhh yeah you're right! It does get replaced. Silly me forgot all about that.

why use the trash can when you can get extra money for selling unwanted stuffs in retail.

I just build the pwp trash can for my town and use that one c:

I wish we could use the trashcan; two of my villagers have trashcans in their homes so I just use those.

I build the PWP trashcan and put it next to Re-Tail. I don't ever encounter trash that often but its super useful.

Ah, yes. That always irritated me too! I didn't realize it was replaced though...now I need to load my game up and check xD

I never realized that there was a can on Main Street XD But yeah, I wish you could use it before you open the shop behind it. I have had towns where the villagers never suggest the trash can pwp, and I hate having to pay retail to get rid of my crap.

Back