• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling The Tortoise and The Hare Raffle | CLOSED |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gir

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Bells
Orange Balloon
Orange Balloon
Orange Candy
Orange Candy
Hot Feather
Hot Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Jack
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (566) +
threadw.jpg

I still want to restart my 2nd town, but raffling off each villager was taking too long. So now I?ll just do a regular cycling thread, and only raffle off the really popular villagers. I'm still new to cycling so it's still not going to be a super fast cycling thread, but I will try to get more villagers out. Probably not going to restart my 2nd town until I get enough money for a 2DS, so I'll just continue cycling. Will also cycle out some of my main town villagers on here as well.
Got a 2ds today! Will start to TT out the popular villagers and put them up for raffle, but void the rest. May start another cycling thread if I get a 3rd copy of the game, but that won't be any time soon.

threadir.jpg

*This is mainly a first-come first-serve basis, but I also have the right to refuse to give anyone a villager if they are rude to me or other members, have negative ratings, etc.
*I may require dreamie proof for a couple villagers as well. (Picture sigs. will have a priority over typed sigs)
*There are no auto-voids all villagers will be put up for adoption
*No reservations
*Each villager will be up for adoption for 15 - 30 minutes before being voided.
*Please have a free spot open for the villager if you ask for them, I will not hold them long
*Villagers that are to be raffled will also be posted on this thread (rules and end times will be posted when the raffle starts)
*When picking up a villager, follow my character to their house, and I will end when you are done.
* Time Traveling Method: I use the 2 years & 5 days method for my cycling town, and the 2 days forward and 2 days backward method in my main town.
*All villagers are FREE, but a positive rating will be appreciated.

threadv.jpg

1st tier villagers will always be raffled off
2nd tier villagers will have some as being raffled off and others will be up for regular cycling
3rd - 5th tier villagers will always be regular cycling
(Sometimes I will actively seek out adopters, using the "Looking for" thread, if a villager is about to be voided)

tia*

Villagers from my main town:

none right now

Cycling Out Normally~Will be Raffled~ *=dreamie proof required

Feel free to PM me or post if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Oh! I'm looking for Pekoe! I lost her in my cycling town and now Cookie is moving and I can TT her out tonight. I'll give her to someone and make them happy! I'll check back in the morning!

Lyman is moving in

SNAKE is in boxes!

He has 30 minutes before I void him

Drago is in boxes

He has 30 minutes before I void him

Drago has been adopted! Thank you Nmyrick

I've added a new rule about reserving low tier villagers (so I don't have to void them)!
Going offline for now. Will be back in an hour or so.

Lobo moved in
----------------------------------------
ANKHA the snooty cat is moving!

I'm holding a raffle for her since she's popular.

The raffle will end tomorrow (3/13) at 12pm (EST).
YOU MUST be able to pick her up within an hour after the raffle ends. At 1pm I'll pick another winner.

To enter, just say so

HNI_0092.JPG
pic. of her house before I TT her into boxes

Last edited:
bumping for entries!

I'm going offline now but will add anyone who post when I get on tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back