• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling The Tortoise and The Hare Raffle | CLOSED |

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW really that's so epic, I never thought I would win. Now I'm really glad I stayed up so late, because it's 2:30am in my timezone.:D

CHIEF is in boxes

I am not doing a raffle!

Must have a PICTURE sig. to adopt.

Edit: heading offline for the night, Chief will still be available tomorrow

Last edited:
Chief is still looking for a home. Need to have dreamie proof, if no one with dreamie proof asks for him in 30 minutes i'll give him away to anyone.

I'd love him. I have proof in my sig that I love wolves but not him in particular though

I would love Chief! I have dreamie proof on my profile, but unfortunately I don't have a picture sig for dreamies.

ok, i'll add both of you to a random number generator to choose who to give it to.

ml02ljd you'll be #1
Mayor Bobby you'll be #2

i'll announce the winner shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a picture sig of dreamies! I'd love to get Chief so much!~

ah okay you can have him since you have the dreamie proof.

sorry ml02ljd and Mayor Bobby :c

please add this FC: 4613-8411-5058

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! Sorry to the other two users though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much again! I lost him accidentally and had to cycle 16 villagers for him so you just made my night! Thank you!~ (Best Easter ever! Woo!)

Thanks so much again! I lost him accidentally and had to cycle 16 villagers for him so you just made my night! Thank you!~ (Best Easter ever! Woo!)

glad you were able to get him back! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll join the tia raffle

okay, you'll be #1 on the list, but she's not in boxes yet....she's a stubborn little elephant :p

ok, so I've been trying to get Tia into boxes for over an hour, if I can't get her into boxes within the next hour I'm going to call it quits and just restart the town. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back