• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Wade, Dobie, Deena, Pietro, and Marcel.

tumut

bobo
Bells
Ruby
Chao Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (48) +
LF my fav villagers

I will pay 30tbt for each, but for the time being I can only take 2 villagers. I am available today after 2pm EST and all weekend

LF my fav villagers

I will pay 30tbt for each, but for the time being I can only take 2 villagers. I am available today after 2pm EST and all weekend

hello! i can do this! i’ll start the process of moving them all into my town! was there a particular order or villager you wanted to start with?

hello! i can do this! i’ll start the process of moving them all into my town! was there a particular order or villager you wanted to start with?
I only have one slot atm since i unfortunately got BonBon from a void.

But I would love to have Wade for my 10th slot! I haven't had any other offers to help with this so if you wanna keep touch i can let you know whenever I have a slot open. I might have time today to cycle someone else out but id be willing to pay 10 tbt extra each if you were to hold villagers for me

Last edited:
i clicked post too soon! i edited it just now =]

no worries! and that works for me! i can start the move in process for wade then and yes! you can let me know whenever you have a slot open and i can scan in whichever villager you’d like next! (feel free to ping me on this thread or pm me if you like for the other villagers :3 )

no worries! and that works for me! i can start the move in process for wade then and yes! you can let me know whenever you have a slot open and i can scan in whichever villager you’d like next! (feel free to ping me on this thread or pm me if you like for the other villagers :3 )
Okay! I'll keep my 10th open for now

awesome! i can put wade into boxes now for you if that works! let me know and i can open up my gates for you c: (my fc is 5129-6971-8888)
im sorry just seeing this now. Are you free today after 2pm EST?

Back