• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Summer Challenge

tips to get 100% approval on 2nd day?

Talk to villagers non stop, deliver lots of presents for them and make sure your town is tidy. I've always managed it. Keep talking to Isabelle and she will give you tips, like designing a town song etc.

I like the idea of a fashion show. :]

Ooh, I need to start hybrid breeding - off to google.

I also need a peach if anyone has one, Kiki is pestering me and I want to get my rating today.

Congrats to those who have their towns now!

Congrats on the 100%. I have peaches. I thought you might have got some yesterday. Give me about 10 minutes and I turn on my game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Talk to villagers non stop, deliver lots of presents for them and make sure your town is tidy. I've always managed it. Keep talking to Isabelle and she will give you tips, like designing a town song etc.

I agree with the above. It is the quickest way to get it.

Congrats on the 100%. I have peaches. I thought you might have got some yesterday. Give me about 10 minutes and I turn on my game.

Thank you, I didn't pick any up yesterday, although I should have asked as I still need to plant some. xD

Do you by any chance have pears that I could have for my town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore that post, Please open your gates

HNI_0035.JPGHNI_0032.JPGHNI_0034.JPG

Breaking news :

Flossy of Arcadia has now paid off her first home loan.

In other news Willow the sheep has FLEAS and Shari the strangely cute monkey has moved in.... Never quiet in Arcadia.

I jumped the gun on the map I posted earlier & came to find I had almost 9 rocks in that town, so I reset late last night and I have a new map. I'll post my information in a few hours when I come home from school.

I have oranges as my fruit, though!!

I jumped the gun on the map I posted earlier & came to find I had almost 9 rocks in that town, so I reset late last night and I have a new map. I'll post my information in a few hours when I come home from school.

Awwh that sucks. I have quite a few rocks too but they don't bother me, they aren't in the way luckily.

Oh no, I have counted up to 9 rocks in my town too but I hope to work around them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you by any chance have pears that I could have for my town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore that post, Please open your gates

Gates have been open for about 40 minutes :) I am closing now. Let me know when you can come over or I can pop over. I have a basket of 9 waiting for you.

I'll open my gates in 20 mins LillyKay

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i buy wetsuits?

- - - Post Merge - - -

to speed up the proccess

The story of a timeskip:

I played on my other 3DS on Pokemon: Omega Ruby wile I wanted to play ACNL, turns out the day was 26th of may so.... I'm screwed

So, my new town doesn't have Poppy (last night I was way too tired to bother), but it has Ankha, who I also like a lot, and also Lolly, Cookie, Bill and Clay. Also, Katt is moving in tomorrow (meh). I have peaches as my town fruit, so feel free to ask me to trade!

Here we go!!
kUA2XZF.jpg

uEtE1IQ.jpg
Mayor Name: Jacob
Town Name: Peach
Town Fruit: Oranges

Can't wait to set out (even though I'm about a day behind since I can't work on my 100% mayoral goal today).

@Costeau No harm is done if it is a genuine mistake, I'm sure that the rule is there so nobody purposefully benefits and wins the challenges.

@Nimega Sounds good, as long as you're happy with your town then that is all that counts.

@Improv I like your map, my river flows that way and I think it adds something a bit different. How many rocks have you got this time? :p

@Improv I like your map, my river flows that way and I think it adds something a bit different. How many rocks have you got this time? :p

Only 6 this time!! Two of them are within 3 spaces of each other, but I plan to crowd the area in bushes eventually so they won't be noticeable.

Back