The Summer Challenge

Designed my flag and I'm on 55% approval!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and another challenge should be get all fossils!

This sums up my day in a nutshell!

HNI_0080.JPG

I finally finished my town flag. It took me way too long considering that it's not exactly a masterpiece.
It reflects the theme of my town which I've decided will be Seasons, with cherry blossoms in the top left, daisies in the top right, the fruit of the harvest season on the bottom right and a snowman, dark nights and a christmas tree on the bottom left :p
And I've gotten 100% approval rating!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add that to the list JellyBeans :)

Last edited:
Maybe the last Friday of each month? Idk :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other news, I've designed a path and I'm going to start laying it out :)

THE FASHION SHOW!​
Ok so here is my vision for the fashion show xD

Each week we have a new fashion show, the designs we use must be homemade and the winner is picked through a strawpoll at the end of each week (I'm thinking it's going to be public for everyone on tbt to vote). The winner of each week gets to chose the theme for the next week. This would be pretty boring without a prize, right? I want to have a big prizepool that all of us donate to from time to time. At the end of this challenge that prizepool is given to the person with the most fashion show wins in their luggage. When you want to donate something you PM me with a list of everything you want to donate, you then visit my town and drop it off and I'll put in my alt. charakters locker. Donations could be anything from clothes and bells to seashells and KK slider albums, anything really.

Any objections? :)

Last edited:
THE FASHION SHOW!​
Ok so here is my vision for the fashion show xD

Each week we have a new fashion show, the designs we use must be homemade and the winner is picked through a strawpoll at the end of each week (I'm thinking it's going to be public for everyone on tbt to vote). The winner of each week gets to chose the theme for the next week. This would be pretty boring without a prize, right? I want to have a big prizepool that all of us donate to from time to time. At the end of this challenge that prizepool is given to the person with the most fashion show wins in their luggage. When you want to donate something you PM me with a list of everything you want to donate, you then visit my town and drop it off and I'll put in my alt. charakters locker. Donations could be anything from clothes and bells to seashells and KK slider albums, anything really.

Any objections? :)

I love this idea. I'll kickstart the donations with 10k bells.

Question: Will this poll be internal, between participants of this challenge or will we create a separate thread every week for an unbiased opinion?

Also when is the deadline for submissions each week?

Last edited:
I love this idea. I'll kickstart the donations with 10k bells.

Question: Will this poll be internal, between participants of this challenge or will we create a separate thread every week for an unbiased opinion?

Also when is the deadline for submissions each week?

Hmmm, I want it to be a public poll. But I want to hear from you other guys too. And I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday

Last edited:
Hmmm, I want it to be a poll public but I want to hear from you other guys too. And I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday

Since you're going first - the day and time is your call but I think that we will need something definite - for example, if the fashion show is on a friday, all submissions are due by say 9pm that evening so a poll can be made. The poll is left open for 24 hours and then the person witht he most votes is announced

Last edited:
I need to do a flag too, time to get my design brain on!

I like this idea, I will find some bits to donate too.

Attachments

• zlCfzTZQSzotIAcAXM.jpg
    zlCfzTZQSzotIAcAXM.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 17
  • zlCfzTZQP-0YiSZJk5.jpg
    zlCfzTZQP-0YiSZJk5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17
  • zlCfzTZQRVsIVhTIQ4.jpg
    zlCfzTZQRVsIVhTIQ4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I love it! Saturday should be end of donations and start of voting then winner announced on Sunday :)

Since you're going first - the day and time is your call but I think that we will need something definite - for example, if the fashion show is on a friday, all submissions are due by say 9pm that evening so a poll can be made. The poll is left open for 24 hours and then the person witht he most votes is announced

Well, you're smart so we'll do your suggestion xD

I love it! Saturday should be end of donations and start of voting then winner announced on Sunday :)
I meant that donations continue throughout the entire challenge and the participant with the most wins when the challenge is done gets it all :)

Last edited:
I think the winner gets all the donations from the week, and at the end September The winner gets to take 250k bells on to the maybe Autumn Challenge!

Got my 100% approval rating, so I'll probably enact an ordinance tomorrow if I've got enough money. I've paid my down payment and I got orange pansies and a pink rose today, a good start to my hybrid collection. I have a question - are we allowed to sell anything for extra money or is it all on us to make the billion Bells? I kinda wanted to start a side hybrid shop for small costs.

If anybody wants to trade fruits (I have pears) or just visit my town, shoot me a PM and we can add each other. :)

Got my 100% approval rating, so I'll probably enact an ordinance tomorrow if I've got enough money. I've paid my down payment and I got orange pansies and a pink rose today, a good start to my hybrid collection. I have a question - are we allowed to sell anything for extra money or is it all on us to make the billion Bells? I kinda wanted to start a side hybrid shop for small costs.

If anybody wants to trade fruits (I have pears) or just visit my town, shoot me a PM and we can add each other. :)

Hey, congratulations of the approval rating and hybrids!

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE:

I think it's actually fair enough if you want to sell your hybrids, you can go for it. You guys can sell anything you earn in game (because 1 billion bells is a pretty tough task in fairness) but the selling of TBT for IGB isn't allowed. Hope that's okay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, you're smart so we'll do your suggestion xD

Why thank you xD *flips hair*

Last edited:
Back