• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Summer Challenge

Finally settled with a town I am proud to say is mine!

HNI_0030.JPG
IMG_1360.JPG

Town name: Holiday
Native fruit: Peach
Villagers: Ankha, Fauna, Wart Jr., Stinky and Bones

Didn't do everything I set out to do today but I resisted TTing even 5 minutes back! Because Tom's store JUST closed as I was going to pay off my loan- I didn't want to start off by TTing even slightly...so I will have to be a bit delayed with my 100% satisfaction...oh well! -.- But, tomorrow is a new day!

Finally settled with a town I am proud to say is mine!

View attachment 94423
View attachment 94425

Town name: Holiday
Native fruit: Peach
Villagers: Ankha, Fauna, Wart Jr., Stinky and Bones

Didn't do everything I set out to do today but I resisted TTing even 5 minutes back! Because Tom's store JUST closed as I was going to pay off my loan- I didn't want to start off by TTing even slightly...so I will have to be a bit delayed with my 100% satisfaction...oh well! -.- But, tomorrow is a new day!

Your town map is my dream!!

unnamed.jpgAfter what seems like years of map resetting, I finally found the perfect map for Maui bay! Plaza is in the center, my native fruit is peaches, the only thing I didn't get was triangle grass.. I got circles but I'm okay with that at least I didn't get squares.. I hate squares! Lol <3

View attachment 94428After what seems like years of map resetting, I finally found the perfect map for Maui bay! Plaza is in the center, my native fruit is peaches, the only thing I didn't get was triangle grass.. I got circles but I'm okay with that at least I didn't get squares.. I hate squares! Lol <3

Awesome! Glad you found the map for you!!

I know! We can have like a fashionshow at the and of each month

We design our own shirt or dress and then we choose hats and similar that fits the dress or shirt. The winner gets something

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then we post a picture here and we make like a strawpoll to vote for a winner!

Last edited:
I know! We can have like a fashionshow at the and of each month

We design our own shirt or dress and then we choose hats and similar that fits the dress or shirt. The winner gets something

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then we post a picture here and we make like a strawpoll to vote for a winner!

Hahahaha I like that idea xD what does everyone else think? :p

A fashion show would be great!

Also, to clarify, if you win bells and items in giveaways is that allowed? :3

We are not allowed to buy items and bushes from shops in the re-tail section? ;__;

Ok great!

I'm finally able to post my town map and details: (sorry for bad quality!)

tumblr_noy5gqe4Ia1sl5z3uo2_1280.jpg
(didn't manage to take picture in time on my phone)
tumblr_noy5gqe4Ia1sl5z3uo1_400.jpg
Starters: Wolfgang, Kid Cat, Sprinkle, Nan and Drago
Fruit: Pears (and peaches from Isabelle)

Pros:
- Space for my house
- One pond
- Retail close to docks
- Good starters
- Circle grass

Cons:
- Pears
- Strip of land on the left hand side but I think I can put my campsite there :)

Overall, it's great and I think I can get this challenge done!

Attachments

• HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Although am not good with designs, I agree that a fashion show is a fantastic idea.

Just an update guys:

The nursery in Jardin is proud to announce their first hybrids, Miss Pink Rose and her twin sister and their cousin Miss Pink Cosmos. The said twins have now been moved to start a regime of producing more pinks which will be the main colour of Jardin. Interestingly I realised last night that all my starter villagers are pink!

100% approval has also been reached. I cannot wait to build the bridges.

I am rooting for you all!

PS, do not forget to claim your free stuff from the post office.

Last edited:
Today I've made a solid stab at fishing but my bug catching has been fairly lax. I made pie IRL and let me tell ye it's unbelievably tasty, being the modest chef that I am, and accompanies New Leaf perfectly xD I've paid my down payment, lodged 2,500 bells in the bank, then withdrew it and spent it all, so now have no bells xD I managed to get all the town fruit from you lovely souls and I've (tried to) laid down a hybrid breeding ground (can't think of a better name for it) and I've fallen in love with animal crossing again and have met some lovely people (and some downright fecks [Jachna obviously]) <3 I'm going to continue fishing now, It's so relaxing!

Also I'm losing track of the Current Challengees - anyone and everyone is welcome to join, just send me a VM with your FC in it so I can add ye to the list because I'm lazy and that makes it easier xD xD
Who are you calling a freck!? XD

I dont even know what it means :p

I love your map, JellyBeans :) Congrats Lilly on the 100% and the hybrids! :D And Mokuren, you're allowed buy anything so long as it doesn't give you an advantage with the list of tasks on the first page of the thread. You can buy bushes, cedar saplings, furniture etc. You can't buy things like bells or hybrids. Is that okay?

Who are you calling a freck!? XD

I dont even know what it means :p

''Feck'' is like a lesser version of **** in Ireland xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooo Chester just gave me a durian to thank me for a delivery!

I'm scared of opening my ACNL save on my other 3DS as I'll probably mess up the save

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy villagers with tbt?

I like the idea of a fashion show. :]

Ooh, I need to start hybrid breeding - off to google.

I also need a peach if anyone has one, Kiki is pestering me and I want to get my rating today.

Congrats to those who have their towns now!

Back