The Summer Challenge

I need Dotty to move, her house placement right by the pond where my cafe will go is very unfortunate!

I've been given so many shirts today, are my villagers trying to insult my style :p

Who are your favourite villagers so far guys? Mine is Moe <3

Hey, what are you guys' town fruits? Mine are pears, the fruit I had on the first town I ever made (ACNL is my first AC game). -sniffle-

I'd love to trade and hang out with some of you guys later! :D

Hi Kippla, mine are peaches. You can pop around later and take a basket. Great starter villagers and interesting map, I had never seen it before. I love it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kellybeans, I love all your starters!

Last edited:
Have fun in your new towns! I wish I could join, but I can't find the heart to delete my town ):

Reset my town. Gonna restart and restart until I get Poppy! See you tomorrow :)

Did that for Dotty. Pain in the ass. 38 times - almost 3 hours - but she finally came so don't give up. I wish you luck! xD

View attachment 94383

I spent maybe 15 minutes working on this, no QR code machine yet so I couldn't just use the QR code version I found online. Mine's not the same as it anyways. Still working on my approval rating~

That looks really well, fair play! I have yet to update my flag and town tune :p

Just arrived to the town of Estalaya (named after my deceased grandfather's birth town)!! My villagers are Fauna, Beau, Alli, Gaston and Anicotti. Not bad, I like them all except Gaston (as soon as he asks me to move, he'll be OUT)! I have circle shaped grass (yay! that means little stars in winter!) and Cherries as the town fruit, so feel free to contact me if you want some :)

Oh wow :D What a cool, unique name.

I have an idea to a challenge. Get as many Jacobs ladder you can.

Love this idea!! I'll add it now. Genius!

I don't want to start my town over, but... I'm getting a new game at wednesday-thursday :p Think I can join then, or?

Of course you can! Looking forward to it! :)

Hey, did this start today? Aaaaaalright, gonna start my town now! ;)

Hey :D Bring us up to date when you can ! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)

Is it weird I've got a Twitter for my town? :3

Paid off my down payment and I've caught quite a few bugs! Redd is in town so bigger a sculpture... Hoping its the right one!

Twitter for your town - that is amazing xD I love your town name btw! Very pretty.

Today I've made a solid stab at fishing but my bug catching has been fairly lax. I made pie IRL and let me tell ye it's unbelievably tasty, being the modest chef that I am, and accompanies New Leaf perfectly xD I've paid my down payment, lodged 2,500 bells in the bank, then withdrew it and spent it all, so now have no bells xD I managed to get all the town fruit from you lovely souls and I've (tried to) laid down a hybrid breeding ground (can't think of a better name for it) and I've fallen in love with animal crossing again and have met some lovely people (and some downright fecks [Jachna obviously]) <3 I'm going to continue fishing now, It's so relaxing!

Also I'm losing track of the Current Challengees - anyone and everyone is welcome to join, just send me a VM with your FC in it so I can add ye to the list because I'm lazy and that makes it easier xD xD

Last edited:
This thread should be stickied! Won't be playing much in the next hour or do before k sleep, so my plans for tomorrow aware:

Fish more, get 100% approval, set up hybrid breeding area and get to know villagers :)

I need pears and I have all fruit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guessing I cant buy things with TBT bells?

You can buy things that aren't part of the task list. I'm sorry, I was thoughtless and planted the fruits given to me, I have cherries if anyone needs them?

Last edited:
I have had a wonderful day too, really enjoying this. I have Oranges, Pears and Cherries so have Peaches and Apples to get if anyone will oblige. I want to get my permit tomorrow and decide where to put things, I'm going to sketch it all out.

I have had a wonderful day too, really enjoying this. I have Oranges, Pears and Cherries so have Peaches and Apples to get if anyone will oblige. I want to get my permit tomorrow and decide where to put things, I'm going to sketch it all out.

Great idea. I'll have those fruit in a few days if you still need them by then. This is so much fun :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This pretty much sums up my day today :p

HNI_0076.JPG

My aims for tomorrow now are to complete the permit, plan landscaping, make a good start at bug catching and hopefully start fund raising for a bridge before some neighbour plonks their house down by the river and blocks where I want it to be like in my old town (thanks Renee -_-)

Good night <3

Last edited:
i debated for a while & i finally pushed myself to reset for the summer!!! i'm looking for a new town now :)

new info later

Last edited:
Back