• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Residency of Starfall

Raul

Hispanic! at The Disco
Bells
Hey Guys!

I've been playing New Leaf or about a month now, its the first AC game I've played. My girlfriend bought it copies for me and her For valentines day, But I restarted my village on the 9th of this month. I've never really been active on forums before, I do run a pretty successful blog on tumblr that's about it, so i'm hoping all goes well. I'm excited to meet new people and discuss the game. Now, about my town.

My town name is Starfall, and I am Mayor Raul. My current residents are Hans, Kyle, Rodeo, Tipper, Caroline, Avery, Victoria, Moe, And Keaton. I've had such good fortune in that the first five on that list are dream villagers of mine, and am actively seeking the rest. My town fruit is Peach, but I also have Oranges, Cherries, Lychees, Durians, Pears, Lemons, Coconuts, and Bananas growing as well, and I plan on gathering the other fruits. Well that about covers my introduction and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Welcome to the best Animal Crossing community ever, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here, this community is generally very supportive and friendly so don't be shy :)

Back