The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I also need perfect apples :,D I have perfect oranges and some peaches

Great! Thank you, I'll just add you quickly 😊
Thanks so much! Love the Budew flag. :) Curious about the red leafs as I saw them in a Dream town too. Also where should I go to get path patterns like yours? Way way late but I took a pretty long break before New Horizons came out and never got around to those improvements.

If you're still looking, I have perfect pears and perfect oranges! I would love to trade them for some perfect cherries and perfect peaches :blush:

That would be awesome! Would you happen to be able to trade now, or would you like to plan for later? ^^ I also can't trade a whole basket but I can gather at least a couple of each!

That would be awesome! Would you happen to be able to trade now, or would you like to plan for later? ^^ I also can't trade a whole basket but I can gather at least a couple of each!
I can trade now if you like!! Would you like me to come there or would you prefer to come to my town? And that is fine, I only need one of each :)
FC: 5429-8392-8809

I can trade now if you like!! Would you like me to come there or would you prefer to come to my town? And that is fine, I only need one of each :)
FC: 5429-8392-8809

I've added you and you can come over to mine if you'd like, my gates are open now! :] And sounds good, I also only need one of each!

FC: 0147-6270-4352

I've added you and you can come over to mine if you'd like, my gates are open now! :] And sounds good, I also only need one of each!

Awesome!! On my way 🤩
Post automatically merged:

Trying to visit but no towns are coming up on the list 😭

I'm still looking for a perfect pear, anyone? 🥺
I can offer perfect oranges and peaches.

Back