• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I’m looking for perfect apples, pears and peaches. I can offer perfect cherries and oranges in return.
Ooh I'd be interested in trading for some perfect oranges! I have perfect pears and a few perfect peaches I can offer. c:

I’m still looking for perfect apples! I can offer perfect oranges or cherries in return. :)

I need perfect peaches and cherries, can give perfect oranges or pears in return (I cant give perfect apples i only have one sorry).

I need perfect peaches and cherries, can give perfect oranges or pears in return (I cant give perfect apples i only have one sorry).
I can trade you perfect peaches for either oranges or pears (I need both) I'll send you a PM

I've added you and opened.
Feel free to come grab it at my gate.
I'll be away from the game.

Hi, I have a couple perfect cherries and would like to trade for peach or pear. I can’t even remember if I ever visited another town online so would like to take the chance to do so at the same time. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I can give a cherry in exchange for pear if you’re free today!

Last edited:
hm hm, does anyone have perfect apples? i have perfect cherries i can trade!

Ready! My FC 3582-9423-5501.
Can we maybe trade a whole basket?

Unfortunately I haven’t harvested enough and just have the one atm, sorry. But will come over now!

ETA - added you, let me know when your gate’s open (maybe have to go back to your friends list first).

Back