• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I'm looking for a perfect pear. I only have a perfect orange to trade, but I'd be willing to pay with bells. Anyone?

I want to trade perfect apples for perfect pears. I have several dozen baskets of perfect apples.

Could I have perfect oranges but no pears. Would you mind if I visit your town for perfect apples?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have perfect cherries on premium?

Do you have anything that I can possibly visit and take to bury besides perfect oranges? I already have those.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone? I already have perfect oranges.

Still looking for perfect pears! I only have 1 perfect orange but I'm willing to pay 500k for a single perfect pear.

Back