• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The out of context quotes thread

*Baby Sinclair is sitting in front of Dinosaur Elder*
“So you’ve come for a name.”
“Yeah! Give me a good one!”
“This child shall be called- ACK! ACK!”
“Come on! Spit it out!”
*Dinosaur scribe writing down everything the Dinosaur Elder is saying and repeating it*
“Ack! Ack!”
“I’m dying, you idiot!”
“I’m Dying You Idiot!”
*Elder falls down dead*
“Done! *Scribe stamps Approved on the paper* Next!”

Last edited:
“Let’s play!”
*Baby Sinclair hits Grapdelite with a wooden spoon*
“Ooooo! Ha ha ha! The innocence of children!”
“Yes!”
*Baby hits the Grapdelite even more*
“Oooo! The unbridled spirit of youth! *Laughs*”
“Yeah!”
*Baby hits Grapdelite again*
“Oooooo! GIMME THAT! *Grabs Spoon* HERE’S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!”
“Hey! HEY!”
*Grapdelite smacks Baby with the spoon*
“Ha ha ha! Again!”
*Grapdelite swings back and hits the other Grapdelite before hitting Baby again*
“I don’t know what came over me! I love children!”

Last edited:
"Compliments in the workplace can easily become misconstrued and taken as flirtation. Now, a short example. In this example, a Klokateer will be equipped with a shocking mechanism that will help guide him into behaving properly at work."

"Is that a new belt?"

"Yes, it is."

"It looks very good." *Gets shocked* "AAHH!"

"Saying that your belt looks good could be taken as a sexual advance. Let's try that again."

"Is that a new belt?"

"Yes."

"That is good information to have." *An alarm blares*

"Saying something like 'that is good information to have' could be kind of creepy and make it seem like he's compiling information for a parking lot attack or home invasion, and THAT's harassment!"

*Gets shocked* "AAHH, ****!"

"Cursing in the workplace can also make people feel awkward. Now let's try that again."

"Is that a new belt?"

"Yes, it is."

*Gets shocked* "AAHH!"

"Best to avoid all those compliments and continue working. Now let's watch again without all those confusing compliments."

*Klokateer walks past the other Klokateer in defeat*

Sally Struthers?

Who the hell are you?

Gimme that cake!

No, this is my cake!

No, Sally Struthers, you give me that cake!

Noo! You can’t have any!

*starts screaming gibberish*

*trying to get vehicle to start*

"Great, not even halfway through Canada right now and we're stuck."

"Oh hey there! You having some car troubles, eh?"

"We're trying to get to the North Pole."

"I don't suppose you're from triple A, are you?"

"Who?"

"Triple A, you know? AAA."

"Oh! AA, eh? I just came from AA."

"No, not AA, AAA!"

"Yeah, that's what I said. AA, eh?"

"Oh, so you ARE from triple A."

"Oh no, that's AAA. I just came from AA, eh?"

"Stewie, I think he's just a drunk."

"Well drunk or not, can you help us?"

"I can if you want to join AA, eh?"

"No, I'm already a member of AAA. I need help with the car!"

"Ohhh I see. Yeah, looks like you got some water leakage. You might need a hose, eh?"

"Jose, Roberta, whatever. If you've got some latinos here that could fix cars, that'd be great."

"No, I mean it looks like you need a part, eh?"

"Yeah, when it's fixed we can celebrate, but let's deal with first things first."

"Well I can probably take you to a gas station, eh? You have cash, eh?"

"I don't know. My name carries a little weight, but I don't see how that matters here."

"Look, we don't have enough cash to fix the car. We're kind of on our way to the North Pole."

"Oh, a car won't take you there anyway. But if you like you can take my snowmobile!"

"Really? You'd just give it to us?"

"Oh sure! That's what Canadian hospitality is all about. If you like you can have all my money and my leg."

"Okay."

🎶 Then Brian comes in, and I change up the tempo. Brian comes in, and it changes the song. Lookin at me like he thinks I’m a douchebag, but he’s gonna learn pretty fast that he’s wrong. Hey Brian why are you bringing me down, man? Why are you bringing me down, DON’T BRING ME DOWN! 🎶

Back