• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The one year challenge

Can we bring this back for 2018?? I'd love to start this again. It's gonna be hard to not time travel for a year.

tbh it sounds really interesting and fun!! honestly, i'm already doing this challenge unknowingly, but i do think it would help a lot of people who have reset syndrome or who tt a lot because they get impatient.

i think this game is about taking things slowly and savoring small victories and trial + error, so this challenge would be a great way for some people to get back into that spirit of the game :blush: (not that there's anything wrong with tt-ing and resetting, but it's a really nice feeling to build your town slowly as well)

I'd be interested too, but I'm not sure I'll really want to wait until January -.- There's still four months left and I'll likely have less time to play next year

Last edited:
Let’s just make a new one?? We could start out this month!! September One Year challenge!!

I like this idea, and I might try it in these moments, but with the whole no TTing thing it gets difficult for me, since I'm impatient and I have no other cartridge to do it. but I still like the idea

i plan on doing this for 2018, it would be cool to see others doing it as well!

Back