• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Vesta wants to bring back fake television. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I can also allow you to get sigs from my town in exchange if you need to.

Last edited:
Shep needs signatures for his petition. Can anyone help me? :D Please VM me if you do.

Last edited:
Town is open for signatures! :D Also will eventually need to go out to get Maple signatures for "Fondue for everyone!" lol <3

My bro Snake is looking for 6 signatures for his Free Protein Bars for All petition!

My darling Marshal needs signatures for his "Appreciating Hipsters" petition! Anyone want to help out, please? <3

EDIT: Nvm, got them! :D

Last edited:
Looking to visit someone to get signatures for my sweet Bianca's "More-Fun Mondays" petition. Willing to let you use my town if you let me use your town. VM me please.

If you still need signatures you can come to my town, I also need signatures so then maybe I could go to yours afterwards?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if anyone else would want to help me out let me know! Don't want to dissapoint Pancetti!

Edit: Closing gates while I shower and clean the house! PM me if you need signatures :D I'll open again once I'm done~

My town will be open all day for signatures if you need them! All I ask is that you be careful not to trample flowers, and only run on the path :D Fruit is up for grabs as well~

just comment, VM, or PM for me to add your FC~

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I am in need of signatures. I would appreciate it if I can come to someones town.

I haven't had the game for too long but if there is anything you would like in return let me know!

Hi everyone. I am in need of signatures. I would appreciate it if I can come to someones town.

I haven't had the game for too long but if there is anything you would like in return let me know!

If you still need signatures, I can open my gate!

I need to get signatures for Lucy ^^ I would appreciate the help ^^

Back