• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

If anyone needs signatures, I'll be here for a while. :) don't judge my town please though because I just restarted a few days ago, haha. :3

Marina wants 6 signatures for "wear more hats"

I have a second town, but thought it would be more fun to visit someone who is online now & wants someone to look at their town & talk to the villagers. :)

VM me if you want me to come over & get the signatures!

Genji needs signatures for the Power Somersaulting Class - anyone who can let me come over?

And anyone will be welcome to stop by Raindrop to get their signatures c:

Genji needs signatures for the Power Somersaulting Class - anyone who can let me come over?

And anyone will be welcome to stop by Raindrop to get their signatures c:
You could come to my town for the sigs :)

Can I go to someone's town to get 6 signatures? Please add me advance and message me! :)

marshal needs signatures! could i please visit's someone town and grab 6? ;u;
edit: done!

Last edited:
You can come to my town for signatures just msg me and I'll add you back and open my town gate I can easily get you 9 signatures

Fauna needs signatures! I can tip in bells, if needed. Got 'em.

Last edited:
stitches wants signatures! if any of you could help me, then i'd be more than happy. i'll give you a basket of prefect peaches in return!

edit: i got the signatures!

Last edited:
I need to get 6 signatures for Francine! Could I come to anyone's town? I'd really appreciate it!

I need signatures for Phoebe! If I can come get them from you, please let me know via VM or PM. It would be very nice of you. <3

Marshall needs signatures for his "Make cheese, not traps" petition. Paying 10k IGB for the help. PM me, please.

Edit: Done. Thanks, Super Monkey!

Last edited:
Back