• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

People can come to my town!
I need signatures too but I'm preoccupied with gardening orz
Pm/Vm me if you wanna come over!

Hi! I need signatures for Gaston, if someone needs signatures as well we could trade. Thanks!

I'll help people out, who need sigs and such too. :D

My friend code is 3497-2566-6630 ~

I forget to check this often so if you don't get a reply very fast, y'all can just feel free to PM/VM me.

Need signatures for Spontaneous hopping day... for Sterling... can anyone help real quick?

I need to get a petition signed for Kiki, if anyone would allow me to come by their town to collect signatures please message me :)

Good evening everyone! I'm doing my monthly rounds of Common Inactivity checks, so please keep your eyes peeled for a VM if it's been a liiiiittle too long since your last login, Commons.
For users, feel free to throw a hand in to join our ranks! Man benefits await those who joins, like...
Uh...
Free...
...aaaaaaaair. Free air. Huzzah!

My offer to help people get signatures still stands! Just let me know when I'm online or pm me and I'll get an email :)

Also Pekoe needs signatures ^^

Need someone to let me into their town so i can get signatures for Pietro's 'Indie Rock Forever' petition? That guy's got his priorities straight.Anyone willing to have me?

Last edited:
Julian needs signatures!
Willing to do a sig trade if you're in need of sigs as well~

I need signatures, let me know if I can come over to get them
:lemon:
Im okay with paying 10,000bells for them

Back