• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Lucky wants me to get signatures for his National Monument to Naps anybody wanna help XD Please Pm/ VM me if you can have me come over. I'll give 50k bells as a thank you. ^^

EDIT: Got all my signatures! Thank you. ^^

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone who offered to help! So glad people actually read this thread.

Last edited:
Hi ~ Lolly need Signatures and I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to let me come to their town real quick so I can get some! PM if can! Thanks! ^-^

Hi, Eloise needs signatures for 'Up or Down with Antonyms'. Is anyone available and kind enough to let me visit their town? Thanks!

Fauna needs signatures and I really wanna boost my friendship with her so if anyone would be so kind as to allow me to visit and collect some, I'd truly be grateful♥

Dizzy needs signatures can someone pm me?
Thanks much <3

Can I visit a town? Fauna wants some signatures for Spider-Relocation Service.

I'm also looking to collect signatures! Merengue wants signatures to convince people of other towns to get an 'Official Town Bookmark'. People from other towns. AC logic.

Looking for Siggies for Hug-An-Athlete Day, anybody out there who supports this and willing to accommodate?
Thanks in advance :)

Back