• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I would like to, yes! For some reason my 3DS isn't connecting to the wifi so I'll be a few minutes trying to sort out why then I'll be over

Alright no problem. I'll go ahead and add you and open my gates. Whenever you're ready feel free to come.

Alright no problem. I'll go ahead and add you and open my gates. Whenever you're ready feel free to come.

This is weird, I've tried everything and now it's saying the router password is incorrect when I know it's not and my bf won't even reset the router for me. Ugh. Never mind, I don't think I can do any travelling today, but thanks for trying to help me out. I might post again later if things do decide to work.

This is weird, I've tried everything and now it's saying the router password is incorrect when I know it's not and my bf won't even reset the router for me. Ugh. Never mind, I don't think I can do any travelling today, but thanks for trying to help me out. I might post again later if things do decide to work.

Okay, well I hope you get things sorted out and if you do and still need help and I'm online I'll be more than happy to let you visit. Just let me know!

I need signatures for Marshal's "Remember the Golden Rule" petition! If anyone could help me, I would kindly appreciate it.
Be sure to leave me a VM!

Could I come over to someone's town, please? Ankha needs signatures for her petition "Up or Down with Antonyms" haha ^^

Can I come to someones town to help Peanut's petition, "Ban Unsightly Blemishes." Thanks! :)

Restoring Nostalgia petition needs signatures! If anyone is around that is, I'll be around for the next twenty mins whilst on my lunch break

Back