• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Yes, please. I'm available right now if that works for you.

That's fine! You'll have to add my FC again I think, I got a new one a few days ago.
And pleaseee pardon how much of a mess my town is rn. Uber landscaping WIP, designs everywhere, and Hugh i swear to god will be the last unwanted villager to leave. He still mocks me w his house right in front of the TS

That's fine! You'll have to add my FC again I think, I got a new one a few days ago.
And pleaseee pardon how much of a mess my town is rn. Uber landscaping WIP, designs everywhere, and Hugh i swear to god will be the last unwanted villager to leave. He still mocks me w his house right in front of the TS

That's fine, my town is kind of a mess right now too. I'll be there in a minute.

Cherry needs signatures for her Night-Owl Club petition.

Hello, MapleSilver! Would you like to come to my town to collect signatures? :)

Edit: Already saw you got help, feel free to let me know if you ever need any other kind of help in-game though!

Last edited:
I'm available right now, feel free to come over.

I just found someone on tumblr- thank you though! And if it doesn’t work out I will definitely message you! I shouldn’t post multiple places hah
Sorry bout that!
Also nice signaure you got there

Last edited:
I just found someone on tumblr- thank you though! And if it doesn’t work out I will definitely message you! I shouldn’t post multiple places hah
Sorry bout that!
Also nice signaure you got there

No problem, I hope it goes well.

Hello everyone! Merry just asked me to do petitions for "Late-Night Snacks for All", would anybody like to help me out? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much and have a wonderful day! C:

Edit: DONE! Thanks to emilythestrange for helping me out! :)

Last edited:
I have about 50 minutes to get my petition signed if anyone is able to let me visit their town!~

Edit: thank you Sakura625 for helping me out <3

Last edited:
Back