• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

View attachment 53655
Yeah...another toilet pic.

View attachment 53656
Not the best hiding place for a big,white polar bear.

(insert Toy Story meme of Buzz saying "TOILETS. TOILETS EVERYWHERE")

And I love when they pick hiding places like that... Because when you find them they're always like "Whoa! How'd you find me?!"

Gee, I don't know. Maybe I'm just that good. (or maybe you were completely out in the open)

unnamed-4.jpg

Whatever floats your boat, Nan.

HNI_0079.JPG
My favourite part of my sloppy room :) I'm still looking for some set parts.

HNI_0083.JPG
Bluebear decided to wear the cute top I created.

HNI_0027.JPG

My kitchen room is coming along nicely! I've changed a couple of things since I took the screenshot a couple of days ago, but nothing major. I'm just happy because I've gotten to move a lot of the furniture that was taking up space in my main room into the kitchen.

Bri-h3nCIAQlvWu_zps59bd85ca.jpg

Bri-vCHCMAIZTnD_zps1abc1e78.jpg

Bri_IrpCIAAhd6a_zps35e67bfc.jpg

Santa-Axe.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

BrjC5q8CcAElZfF.jpg

BrjDM8BCEAIFGwU.jpg

You ain't spit, Flip!

BrjBUEzCEAAvr76.jpg

BrjBindCIAA6C7Q.jpg

You deserve nothing less than that sweets bed.

BrjCel0CAAAPCFv.jpg

Help getting you to the hospital?

Marshal in Flowers ; u ;.JPG

This is an old picture I just didn't feel like uploading at the time. But Marshal in flowers ; u ; His head is barely peeking out! I love seeing small villagers in them. ♥

HNI_0013.JPG

My hydrangea bushes died...anyone know why? I've googled the issue but I can't seem to find an answer. Do hydrangeas not grow in the south? My house is in the southern half of town, and that's the only reason I can think of...

View attachment 54189

My hydrangea bushes died...anyone know why? I've googled the issue but I can't seem to find an answer. Do hydrangeas not grow in the south? My house is in the southern half of town, and that's the only reason I can think of...
I believe that, in front of the house, bushes need to be three square spaces away from the house, so one more square space than what you had.

Last edited:
Just here to confirm what Zulehan said. Bushes unfortunately need that extra space in front of houses! Put them down one square and it'll work.

The newest version of Chrome has been going nicely. ^.^

txOdjJK.jpg

I got three permanent villagers and two that I like a lot!

pYyKseC.jpg

I got Lobo as a random move-in. He's a permanent member of Celadon, so he won't be staying here, but it's still awesome having him!

m52oQGf.jpg

Thanks to Miaa, I got Fang for free! <3 He's such a cutie.

RMOnvFm.jpg

After two days of campsite resetting, I accidentally loaded as my mayor, and found a villager I didn't want. I TT'd to the present and found Whitney waiting for me in my campsite! She won't be permanent, but I'll enjoy having her around. c:

DP00Q9r.jpg

The main reason I am keeping Blaire and Static is because they are so cute together. ;-;

ndSOzIM.jpg

Happy birthday, Blaire!

Last edited:
Back