• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Do they grow back?

I'd love to have a bunch fall apart for a spooky themed town.

Do they grow back?

I'd love to have a bunch fall apart for a spooky themed town.

The leaves will not grow back. Once they're gone, they're gone. No more fruit from that tree from you. You'll have to replant, though I've heard rumors that replanting in the same spot of a dead perfect fruit tree will always result in the tree dying, though it's a rumor, it's never been proven, and I've never tried for myself.

2014-06-17 14.26.36.jpg

Wolfgang was practically suicidal in his house for like 3 days.

Is he sick?

Also, that's awesome. A theme can be made out of that, then.

Walked in on somebody dancing...

HNI_0048.JPGHNI_0049.JPGHNI_0050.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0055.JPGHNI_0056.JPG

This is what I paid 368,000 bells for.

The leaves will not grow back. Once they're gone, they're gone. No more fruit from that tree from you. You'll have to replant, though I've heard rumors that replanting in the same spot of a dead perfect fruit tree will always result in the tree dying, though it's a rumor, it's never been proven, and I've never tried for myself.

Nope. You get two perfect fruits and one rotten from the dead tree, and I *always* replant one of the good ones in the exact spot. They always grow back. If you try to plant the rotten fruit, it looks wilted from the start.

Nope. You get two perfect fruits and one rotten from the dead tree, and I *always* replant one of the good ones in the exact spot. They always grow back. If you try to plant the rotten fruit, it looks wilted from the start.
Yep. My town is filled with perfect pear trees. To save time with the rotten fruit I just plant it first, dig it out, then plant a good fruit. The tree always grows back in that spot.

I guess I'll do that from now on. I had been carrying it around until I got to my trash can at home.

JSLtDrD - Imgur.jpg

The frogs witness their first bee sting victim."Hey,go get Diva,will ya?"

2ZTdYTJ - Imgur.jpg

In Miranda's previous life she was a cranky,old bag lady.

I recently restarted my town. Here are a few screenshots, so far.

Moe and Rudy's opinions on my arrival
HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG

HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0061.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

HNI_0073.JPG

Shep was the only one to show up, even though others were out walking around, lol.
HNI_0051.JPG

Back