• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Of course the rabbits would make the quickest friends in my second town:

BsODSWBCIAIE_D3.jpg

A few days later...

Well, time to celebrate Bunnie's birthday...

BsODoWqCYAEi7pe.jpg

Nope, again not in the least surprised to find out who the best friend is.

BsOD0KhCMAAVFy5.jpg

So I've gathered.

rW7lWVn - Imgur.jpg

I finally have my peppy bear tag team in the same town.This screenshot was taken shortly before they piledrived Mayor Boot into the cobblestone bridge.

It's been a while since I posted screenshots of Serenity and mayor Titi!

Fun times with my darling Oli:

HNI_0009.JPG

HNI_0010.JPG

HNI_0025.JPG

HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0027.JPG

HNI_0028.JPG

It seems my favorite villagers decided to help me on my tarantula/scorpion hunting! Everybody had their nets out that night.
I ended up catching a tarantula, still have not seen a single scorpion though.

HNI_0084.JPG

HNI_0085.JPG

HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0093.JPG

HNI_0096.JPG

HNI_0097.JPG

HNI_0017.JPG

Vesta looks so cute ;_;

HNI_0055.JPG

Ankha and Chester have the same umbrellas, I thought it was really cute <3

HNI_0094.JPG

I love Francine and Chrissy so much ~

HNI_0100.JPG

My 'kitchen' room, sweets everywhere! I added Merengue's pic on the shelf, I just need Chrissy's pic and this room will be done!

HNI_0042.JPG

My Mermaid/Pirate/Island room with O'Hare c:

HNI_0096.JPG

My castle with a beautiful rainbow!

HNI_0099.JPG

Double-rainbow with Lucky :3

J'adore ta ville Delphine, trop bien faits les chemins au bord de la rivi?re ! Ta maison est sympa aussi. :)

R9r2Mxc - Imgur.jpg

This is Felicity's first visit to my mayor's house since the villager pic room was finished and she stared at her own pic for a really long time.I know that the peppies are supposed to be narcissistic but geez, get over yourself girl.

Last edited:
This is Felicity's first visit to my mayor's house since the villager pic room was finished and she stared at her own pic for a really long time.I know that the peppies are supposed to be narcissistic but geez, get over yourself girl.
Haha, this reminds me of something similar that happened in my town:

HNI_0057.JPG

Yeah, I wonder why you feel so welcome here, Sprinkle..

Was happy to see my hydrangeas growing :cool:

HNI_0099.JPG

Then I noticed Muffy sitting on a stump, and this made me even more happy ...

HNI_0099.jpg

Dat fluff (・ω・`*)♡

Back