• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

gardenprogress.jpg

tumblr_mr2grdNpv31sc9f7do1_400.jpg

This is currently in the queue for my AC blog but it's too cute not to share. I snapped this at the fireworks last night and it looks like we're holding hands. ;w;

HNI_0016.JPG HNI_0017.JPG

Willow, you are my favorite ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I just noticed I had a new person move in. I was pretty excited, since I think she's a fairly cute villager (Renee).

Until I saw where her house was.

1000247_10100113535842148_859612817_n.jpg

Ugh. Seriously? Right in front of my town hall?

View attachment 9277 View attachment 9278

Willow, you are my favorite ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I just noticed I had a new person move in. I was pretty excited, since I think she's a fairly cute villager (Renee).

Until I saw where her house was.

View attachment 9280

Ugh. Seriously? Right in front of my town hall?

Renee moved into my last two towns in the worst places ever. That rhino recklessness just courses through those veins. :T

Pinky randomly showed up at my house and she brought me a snack: a bamboo shoot!

286u3k0.jpg

I love having a panda as neighbour.

it's christmas

Attachments

• Photo on 8-6-13 at 4.08 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-6-13 at 4.08 PM.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 440
HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0088.JPG

Purrl has her own personal gardeners...
She's too busy to do it herself, you see... professional fisher and everything.

I wasn't quick enough to take a picture, but Ed and I watered the same flower and it looked so cool xD

Edit: Just found this as well:

HNI_0080.JPG

HNI_0081.JPG

Tom patrolling near Purrl's house. He brought a watering can for defense, of course.

It's like Purrl is... our town's diva. xD

Last edited:
YAYY
tumblr_mr81liPUrS1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

Paid it off immediately, will be done tomorrow.. this is the preview of how it will look :3 its in a little alcove perfect spot
tumblr_mr81h52Bl71sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

My little area for where i want the picnic blanket to go ^^
tumblr_mr81ehdbhp1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

Well Julian just moved in today, and here's what Pietro had to say on the matter
tumblr_mr5q7q9rjd1s0jmqwo4_400.jpg
I couldn't stop laughing

I usually hate nicknames, but I found the one Peanut suggested to be quite cute/clever. :3

4j6z.png

Also, look who turned up in my campsite! ^.^ I didn't even reset for him or anything!

lybq.png

Last edited:
Back