The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Well Julian just moved in today, and here's what Pietro had to say on the matter
View attachment 9530
I couldn't stop laughing
LOL Pietro is so weird. I feel bad for him though. Emoticon.gif

Thanks to everyone who helped me in my thread about getting better screenies- they're definitely looking a lot better! :)

Molly being Molly.

HNI_0098.JPG

Hirisa relaxing after the fireworks. fireworksfatigue.JPG

And Sparro being Sparro. I love my villagers.

HNI_0059.JPG

HNI_0030.JPG
Hide and Seek with Sprinkle :p
HNI_0046.JPG
Conga!!
HNI_0050.JPG
Awkward!!
HNI_0051.JPG
The most adorable thing I have ever seen ever...LOOK AT HIS EYES!!
HNI_0056.JPG
Sleepy (lazy) Agnes

Last edited:
rcky hs so mch sweg he maed me fall ovr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

tumblr_mrdbg4f5ZC1s1lku3o1_400.jpg

My boyfriend and I spent over 5 minutes just bouncing against each other in my lovely bed. The faces our characters made kept cracking us up. :D

Fun in bed.jpg

I dont know how to post a picture from a camera, but its go a little island thing, and the re-tail is right next to th etrain station, which I like :)

You would need to import the image from your camera onto your computer. Then you can simply attach it to your post (like you do with the other image). :) Or what I do is I take photos on my phone, upload it to Photobucket using their app, then copy and paste the link on here using the IMG tags:

It sounds nice just from the description though. ^^

2a5b.png

The director finally bags herself a director's chair in-game. Thank you, Whitney! :cool: I may send her a nice shirt in the mail as a thank you.

Last edited:
I decided to remove all my paths because i got tired of them and go "au naturel"~haha

I was amazed how nice the ground/natural paths turned out though!

tumblr_mr7ns9BZgO1qbl59ho1_400.jpg

Let's see if I do this right (Just copied all my Pictures to my Computer, yay :)).
HNI_0062.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0055.JPG

Edit: YES! It worked. ^.^ Expect to see lots of my pictures here, sorry. ;D

Last edited:
I decided to remove all my paths because i got tired of them and go "au naturel"~haha

I was amazed how nice the ground/natural paths turned out though!

tumblr_mr7ns9BZgO1qbl59ho1_400.jpg

Oh, wow, I like this. I may need to give it a try myself. :D Although I imagine grass re-growth would be fast for people who TT. :confused:

Oh, and this kind of happened today.
View attachment 10110

Congrats! ^.^

Oh hey I've got a villager thats from the town Astoria! I forget what user I got the villager from though lol

I guess there is lots of towns called Astoria? x3 I just hope Punchy is doing good in this particular Astoria.

Mitzi being cute, as always:

HNI_0009.JPGHNI_0010.JPGHNI_0011.JPGHNI_0013.JPG

Back