• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Daily Photo Challenge [NOVEMBER BEGINS!]

DAY 18

PicsArt_10-18-08.49.16.jpg
PicsArt_10-18-08.49.45.jpg

I started my new second town today!
I set it approximately 9 hours behind my main town, so I could play this at night and my first town during the day.
I'm super happy with the map I got, and the starters!
Looks like Flurry and I are wearing matching sweaters, hehe! :)

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING!! JUMBO POST INCOMING!

DAY 19

PicsArt_10-21-07.21.49.jpg

Visited my old old town. Yikes....

PicsArt_10-21-07.22.10.jpg

I still miss Pippy!

DAY 20

PicsArt_10-21-07.19.56.jpg
PicsArt_10-21-07.18.26.jpg

I dunno, pretty happy with these areas I suppose!

DAY 21

PicsArt_10-21-07.20.47.jpg

Reloaded a couple of times, Wendy just wouldn't head into her house! SO, here we are, in the great outdoors. Her home is a mess anyway, hehe.​

I'll be using my first or second town for this (I'll make note)

Day 22 - coffee - Go on a Tour

I actually quite needed to go on a tour to get enough for the Club Torminter sheet, so I went to the Easy Tropical Fish Tour (they were all offered as easy unfortunately)!

day 22.jpg

I got 11 fish but I kept pressing the trigger too early when I was catching them xD
11fish.jpg

DAY 22

PicsArt_10-22-03.26.26.jpg
PicsArt_10-22-03.27.20.jpg

I did a couple of elite ore-hunter tours. I'm really hunting for that silver medalist badge!

Also, cheesy lens flare, my favorite!​

playing catch up again

DAY 23

PicsArt_10-24-03.17.59.jpg
PicsArt_10-24-03.18.49.jpg

I have three Master Swords now. I guess this guarantees the world's peace, for now.

DAY 24

PicsArt_10-24-03.19.31.jpg

This isn't really my style, but hey, it's something I haven't wore! It'd be boring if I just wore my usual stripes.​

Last edited:
Lol how did you upload the photos? I have a laptop so idk how to put them on it. Also I love all your photos ChillyKio.

DAY 25

so I accidentally read the prompts wrong and I'm actually doing day 26 sorry

PicsArt_10-25-07.02.36.jpg

In Kamui, I built and celebrated the second suspension bridge! Now to wait for Lobo to suggest the wooden bridge...​

DAY 26
Disclaimer: This is Day 25's prompt since I'm a doof

PicsArt_10-26-03.56.37.jpg
PicsArt_10-26-03.57.19.jpg

Just thinkin'...

PicsArt_10-26-03.57.44.jpg

This is the part I slightly redecorated, I decided it'd be cute to have villager pics next to flowers that correspond with the villager. Once my rooms are all complete, I'll definitely do this all around the house.

Also I love all your photos ChillyKio.

I just saw this post now, thank you so much! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoa, double post

Last edited:
DAY 27

bc3e07ea-7757-4c4c-b6b2-80a7462ad77c.jpg
af5b282a-05b5-4501-aa7d-80b23e66b534.jpg

Did the Easy Hammer Tour on my second town to unlock more tours! Didn't mean to skip over my score, but I'm pretty sure I hit the machine 108 times or so! :)

Edit: Oh dear, sorry about the picture size inconsistency!​

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm going to be able to do a winner thing for this month's DPC due to the lack of entries, but ChillyKio - you will definitely be receiving some bells. :lemon:

Day 28
landscape and clean up the east area of your town

I always try to keep my whole town quite neat, so I didn't have a lot of cleaning up to do! I'm just short on the hybrids I want around my town, so those are unfortunately missing. The yellow part on the floor in one of my pictures is where a picnic blanket will come, whenever Muffy's ready to suggest it to me!

ACNL 28-10 1 Waifu.jpg

ACNL 28-10 2 Waifu.jpg

edit: sorry about the different sizes, can't get it go work proberly :(

Last edited:
PRIZES
The month has gone by, and now, it's type for some prizes! Due to the limited participation (not a problem, but hoping to get more users in on the challenges next month) I only have 3 prizes to give out. :lemon:

THE VETERAN AWARD
This month, I have chosen to give the first veteran award to...
ChillyKio
for constant dedication towards the thread! Seeing how ChillyKio's town has grown has been wonderful!
ChillyKio earned 45 bells!

THE VETERAN AWARD
This month, I have chosen to give the second first veteran award to...
Toonik
for constant dedication towards the thread! Seeing how Toonik's town has grown has been wonderful!
Toonik earned 45 bells!

THE PROPOSER AWARD
This month, I have chosen to give the proposer award to...
Barbara
for helpful suggestions on how to improve the thread! Barbara's suggestion have played a key role in next month's daily challenges, and I think they'll be great fun!
Barbara earned 20 bells!

In case you didn't notice, I'm short on bells, so these small rewards are no where near what these users deserve for their efforts, but I hope they are a sufficient token of my thanks to you guys. And to everyone else who posted in the thread, thank you also! Every post helps! I've decided I will not post my town's progress here as I'm planning to start a cycling thread over in the Villager Trading Plaza so I can improve the rewards for next month, along with the fact that I myself cannot get a reward; everyone sharing their towns and posting is the best reward I could possibly get!

Thank you, and Happy Halloween! :lemon:

Sheesh, that took longer than I expected, but I'm really happy with how it worked out!
National Days are the new themes, and each day with a national day has been linked so you can find out more! :lemon:

gahhh i'm so sorry i haven't been posting in a while now :(
the first week of me not posting was because i was on vacation, and i didn't have any internet.
but when i came home i had term tests at school (got pretty good grades ;)) and well i just kinda forgot about posting here :(
i'm definitely going to be more active next month :)

gahhh i'm so sorry i haven't been posting in a while now :(
the first week of me not posting was because i was on vacation, and i didn't have any internet.
but when i came home i had term tests at school (got pretty good grades ;)) and well i just kinda forgot about posting here :(
i'm definitely going to be more active next month :)

no worries, school > tbt
those grades are gonna do you good :)

I'm sorry I haven't been posting the last couple of days, I've been overwhelmed with business to take care of!

Disclaimer: It's still technically Halloween where I reside so I'm sorry if time zones are screwing me over!

Day 31
Happy Halloween!!!

PicsArt_10-31-11.17.15.jpg

We're being surrounded, Jack...

PicsArt_10-31-11.17.54.jpg

Here's my Halloween costume...
Creepy... game show host?
Yeah, not my best idea yet. I forgot to order my original costume earlier. Whoops!

As for November...
Thank you so much for the bells, but I should really be thanking you for this thread! I love to express my creativity here, and I enjoy editing my photos every day! :) The new challenges sound so exciting! I hope we can gather some newcomers.​

Ah I can't wait for November. My birthday is on the 29th so I might post something about that xD

Back