• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Daily Photo Challenge [NOVEMBER BEGINS!]

Day 1 - Coffee

National Author Day ~
I recently moved in Tammy so I tried to do something along these lines.... couldn't edit it because it's on mobile! It also might've been longer but it takes like 5 minutes to upload a pic to miiverse

WVW69jw5z2c0Bf6xNB.jpg
WVW69jw51TIS0dYxUj.jpgWVW69jw52Ukr3QgeJ4.jpgWVW69jw53kETktHher.jpg
WVW69jw54m0E3OAKT1.jpg

Okay so the story is that I adopted Tammy but she isn't a permanent villager, I'd just like to experience an uchi. So I didn't plot reset for her... So she was almost perfectly in line!​

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the bells, but I should really be thanking you for this thread! I love to express my creativity here, and I enjoy editing my photos every day! :) The new challenges sound so exciting! I hope we can gather some newcomers.
Ah, thank you. :blush:
I really appreciate your commitment, at times you were the only one keeping it going, and I'm surprised you were/are still interested! I hope we can gather some newcomers too. :lemon:

I haven't been posting at all last month (busy and stuff, typical) but I was happily surprised by the message of the bell reward when I went on today. :) Glad to have helped!
I'm seeing a lot of 'national X days', is this going by the US? Maybe it's better to go by global days, but if we do that, I can't make my following suggestion :rolleyes:: on November 11th is a Dutch holiday similar to Halloween, where kids make paper lanterns and go by houses singing songs to get candy. Maybe that could be a fun one to include as well? Using the sing emotion in front of villager's houses for example. :) (look, I'm suggesting things before I know it already... I guess the title fits me :p)

Day 1
National Authors' Day - In a post, tell a story involving your town and at least one of your villagers, using only screenshots and captions!​
HNI_0064.JPG
HNI_0065.JPG
HNI_0067.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG

I'm seeing a lot of 'national X days', is this going by the US?
I think it is, but some of the days are celebrated in other countries aswell (e.g. Black Friday takes place in the UK aswell)

Maybe it's better to go by global days, but if we do that, I can't make my following suggestion :rolleyes:: on November 11th is a Dutch holiday similar to Halloween, where kids make paper lanterns and go by houses singing songs to get candy. Maybe that could be a fun one to include as well?
I think global days are a completely different theme, so maybe I could include that in the next month's list of challenges. To avoid confusion, and in case some people plan in advance, once I've posted the official list, I don't touch it for the rest of the month. :lemon:

DAY 1
i'm back :cool:
well i can't tell stories for my life so i just decided to edit a picture and make it real spoopy!
acnl november day 1.1 (2).jpg
oh yeah, i also caught a mole cricket :)
acnl november day 1.2.jpg

Day 1
National Author's Day

PicsArt_11-01-04.15.28.jpg

PicsArt_11-01-04.17.29.jpg

PicsArt_11-01-04.18.44.jpg

PicsArt_11-01-04.22.22.jpg

Still angry at Zell's letter (I specifically made my hair a bit messy for this, if you were wondering :) ).

Edit: Aww man, size inconsistencies. Sorry!​

Last edited:
DAY 2
well this has been an... 'interesting' day to say the least

well i'll just start with the stuff before the update
first of all Gracie came to my town! for the fourth time yay!
(last time she came was last friday so i got super lucky with her!)
acnl november day 2.1.jpg

i won't say too much about the update incase some of you are trying to avoid spoilers, but i have to show something.
i dooted in blanca's trailer and spooked her real goodacnl november day 2.2.jpg

i can't wait to find wisp, and maybe even get inkwell for my town since i LOVE sploon

Day 2 - MoonBear

Today, was the day of the update! Along with Traffic Director's Day, I decided to add some snazzy paths from the town square to the new campsite. ^^

Here is some photographs I caught of the update in MoonBear:

sleepy.jpgsleepy2.jpgtahdaaaah!.jpghuh!.jpg

Here is where I added the paths and will landscape soon!

thinking.jpgthinkingdone.jpg

WOAH! So many path additions xD But seriously, when a landscape day comes around, I'll work on this area to improve and make it natural c: I also added some corner paths.​

Last edited:
Day 2 - MoonBear

Today, was the day of the update! Along with Traffic Director's Day, I decided to add some snazzy paths from the town square to the new campsite. ^^

Here is some photographs I caught of the update in MoonBear:

View attachment 187354View attachment 187355View attachment 187356View attachment 187357

Here is where I added the paths and will landscape soon!

View attachment 187359View attachment 187360

WOAH! So many path additions xD But seriously, when a landscape day comes around, I'll work on this area to improve and make it natural c: I also added some corner paths.​

wahhh you got wisp i just can't seem to find him D: i think it's random though wich is really annoying :(

Day 2

National Traffic Directors Day

PicsArt_11-03-02.10.24.jpg
PicsArt_11-03-02.11.05.jpg

With the new update came the new campgrounds. Mine was placed right next to town hall, which I'm very satisfied with! These will soon become dirt, as I'm not too big of a fan of QR patterns!

PicsArt_11-03-02.11.37.jpg

Bonus photo! Really upset the clock got in the shot.
This animation is cute nonetheless!

Sorry for the late post!

Day 3 - MoonBear

Take a selfie where you wish to.

Hey everyone! Second day of the update, and I have a storeroom. Thank you Tom Nook x

I also tried out the Amiibo photo feature, and have a picture of little mayor Laila on real life Laila's laptop cx I thought this was very cute so I shared.

Here's the actual selfie - right at Julian's house! The smuggy unicorn also did the animation with me~!

Attachments

• storeroom.jpg
    storeroom.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 77
  • selfie on my laptop.jpg
    selfie on my laptop.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 76
  • yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
DAY 3
heyo nothing special today, i'm ordering some amiibo cards so in a while i'll do some kind of of extra pack opening stuff ?\_(ツ)_/?
well whatever i just took a simple selfie with me stump dancin a lil bit :)
acnl november day 3.1.jpg

Day 4 - MoonBear
Clean up the South Area of your town.

I've actually been meaning to do this for a while... Some of the orange trees behind Beau's house don't match the other orange trees, so I had to redo them. I never got 'round to it before. I still have another area to do but I don't have the hybrids yet:

b40bf8f3-f6a1-41f2-b8ed-85a84441b127.jpgbb99d38e-eeae-4aa0-a5dc-12bed592100d.jpg

Here's a cute image of me and Harv feeding birdies~
0858e364-7ce7-406d-86cb-8b0252f18d2a.jpg

Last edited:
DAY 4
this area was actually much more messy earlier but i removed the trash so that i could get a perfect town (because i thought that was how you got wisp) but it was a bit too much for the eyes and you couldn't even see the little water pump behind the tree

BEFORE:
acnl november day 4.1.jpg
AFTER:
acnl november day 4.2.jpg
i accidentally removed a stump that i kind of liked :(

maybe i'll get some orange hybrids for this later, the idea is that it's like the towns dump​

DAY 5
well, i can't change my hair since halloween because the villagers tricked me and put a pumpkin on my head... so i changed the colour of the pumpkin :cheesygrin:
i also changed my clothes to something more fitting
acnl november day 5.1.jpg
acnl november day 5.2.jpg
oops we have the exact same hair style haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, look at how cute booker is :blush:
acnl november day 5.3.jpg

Back