• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The New Mayor[ette] of Reise!

Mayorette

Bells
Heyo everyone c:

I just recently started a new game on Animal Crossing: New Leaf(March 13th, 2014) , its the first AC game I've ever played. My wonderful boyfriend introduced it to me and I'm super duper excited to have a wonderful town and etc.

Im new to the forums, [obviously] and am excited to get to know people and maybe learn more and more about AC:NL and all the other perks there are to being a part of a forum.

My town name is Reise, and I am Mayor[ette] Kendra~

So far, my townsfolk consist of:
Patty, Bob, Astrid, Groucho, Kid Cat, Fang, Bertha, and Kidd just moved in today so I'm about to go meet them c:

My town fruit is Apples, but I currently have Oranges growing as well, and I plan on accumulating the other fruits from either friendly people online or my boyfriends town which he's had for a really long time now, but he hasnt played in forever, so I'm not sure.
OH! and the other day Kid Cat gave me a Bamboo Shoot for making a delivery, so those are growing as well.

Anyways, Im not sure what else to have for an introduction, but yeah C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also forgot to mention that I have started a Tumblr about my Animal Crossing game, Im not sure how it'll go but yeah C:

Does anyone else have AC blogs I could follow? It seems super cool to see people's towns evolve and get inspiration and whatnot C:

Back