• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop The Music Shop: Instruments and More!

Piemanthe3rd

Defender of Pastry
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (7) +
The Music Shop
Do you love music? Do you enjoy putting on a show for your neighbors when they visit? Are you trying to create a music themed room?
Well look no further!
My shop offers each and every available instrument (as far as I know!) as well as a variety of accessories to go with them. Want an item? Simply make me an offer in this thread and I will PM you to arrange the sale. All items will be delivered to your town in a timely manner.

All Items are Set Your Own Price! Please be reasonable!​

Stringed:
  • Bass
  • Biwa Lute
  • Cello
  • Country Guitar
  • Double-Neck Guitar
  • Electric Guitar
  • Folk Guitar
  • Harp
  • Metal Guitar
  • Rock Guitar
  • Sanshin (One available)
  • Sitar
  • Ukulele - (NOTE: Currently N/A)
  • Violin
  • Virgo Harp

Piano:
  • Ebony Piano (Also available in Ivory)
  • Harpsichord
  • Jingle Piano
  • Pipe Organ
  • Upright Piano

Percussion:
  • Conga Drum
  • Djimbe Drum
  • Drum Set
  • Taiko Drum
  • Timpano Drum
  • Vibraphone

Other:
  • DJ’s Turntable
  • Karaoke System
  • Bagpipes
  • Mic Stand
  • Theremin

Accessories & Extras:
  • Amp
  • CD player
  • CD Shelf
  • Effects Rack
  • Gold Stereo
  • High End Stereo
  • Kiddie Stereo
  • Metronome
  • Music-Room Wall (NOTE: Currently N/A)
  • Music-Room Floor (NOTE: Currently N/A)
  • Music Stand
  • Phonograph
  • Retro Stereo
  • Vintage Radio
  • Wall-Mounted Speaker

*NEW* K.K. Records:
Check out and order from my ever growing catalog of K.K. Songs! Just click the link below! (Needs an update!)
http://moridb.com/catalogs/BsYNRaIzhO

WAIT LIST:
  • SymphonySounds
  • mayorelise

Last edited:
This is a big order, but I love love love music and would love to buy everything on your list! Just PM me your price if you'd like to honor this :)

Could I get a Metal Guitar, DJ Turntable, Karaoke System, and a Metronome? :D
100k for the lot?

I should be around for most of the rest of the night (EST) if anyone else would like to place an order! :)

Can I purchase the Drum Set, Ebony Piano, Electric Gutair and the Mic stand for lets say.... 150k? I can go higher if you want.

Amps, effect rack, Wall mounted speaker, drum set, Djturntable, mic stand, high end stereo 1 million?

Thanks for your patronage! PMs have been sent :) Shop is still open for business if anyone else would like to place an order!

I am so happy that I've been able to spread some music around the Bell Tree. Anyone still looking for any of my items is more than welcome to place an order :)

Let me just take a look at my music catalogue.... I would love to buy albums from you, if I am missing any that are on your list!

Back