The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

I'd play The Sims all evening long until deep into the night .. Awesome times!

Danganronpa:Ultra Despair Girls
Loco Roco 1 & 2 on the PSP- loved that game as a child
Minecraft with me sis XD

Definitely Wow but long ago, I think Burning Crusade expansion. Easily over 6 hours. Guild Wars as well. MMORPGS will do that lol

Probably over 10 hours on sims, but I have a fond memory of staying home from elementary school one day (I was sick) and my sister let me play harvest moon on her laptop, and I sat in that same place in the living room starting from when I saw her off to highschool until she got back home. Very good times!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Straight up for over 72 hours when I was still a student. It was a mega sales rougue-like game that CHUNSOFT (Former game company of Spike chunsoft) made. Despite it had passed over a decade after the first release, yet this game had a on going price like somewhere between 80,000 yen - 100,000 yen ( $800 - $1000? ) at the time. Super duper addictive game, that was.
During this whole 72+ hours, I didn't eat, didn't sleep, slightly took the time to drink water, even forced myself to be patient with bathroom needs (how silly if I recall!) and kept playing it. When it had passed 2 days, I repeated slipping in and out of the dream constantly, and yet tried to keep playing, until eventually I completely passed out, This was not just once even.
This game, and NL is the only video game I play.

That's hardcore...

i remember i played fantasy life for at least 9 hours. i could have went on for more hours but i got bored.

Last edited:
The longest I can actually remember would be 6 or 7 hours straight, for either ACNL when I got a new town, or some game on the Wii. Xbox & Playstation games can't keep me entertained that long.

There was one time when my sister and I grinded Campaign mode of Halo 4, but we were forced to take breaks cause, ya know, lunch and dinner. We probably spent 7 or 8 hours on that total.

Honestly i've played games for 12+ hours way too many times, but that was when i was literally doing nothing with my life, not studying, not working nothing, now because i study i only play 1-2 hours during the weekdays and a little longer during the weekend :)

I think around 14 hours or more back in my Minecraft days during 2011 or 2012 lol. Nowadays I can barely go past a few hours without getting a headache.

I think I've played a couple of MMORPGs for around 8-10 hours straight before. Sadly, that's kind of normal for the genre. I'm probably even on the low side.

I think I’ve played a MMORPG before for two days straight. I’m glad I don’t spend nearly that much time gaming anymore and that those days are long over. :)

Probably Super Mario Odyssey. It was probably around 15 hours? Although it may be Minecraft back when I was a little kid and had a ton of free time lmao

Don't have any precise recollection of that though it's been so long

Three, maybe four hours tops. I usually can only play a game for two hours at a time. After that I start to get really restless.

I think skyrim and sims 3 for my ps3 are pretty tied, I would literally play either of those from sun rise to sun down during the summer and winter.

I played Minecraft for 13 hours straight once on a snow day. Fun times!

Twilight Princess, about 24 hours (Thanks to energy drinks and a mother that brought me food into my room!)
I probably would've managed to stay longer on it, but my Mom told me to stop or she would take the game
away from me >:

Guess I have to update that one.. since the data of my GameCube version of the game got corrupted,
I've decided to replay the game on the HD version.. well, let's say I may have playe a bit too long..
let's just say.. about 27 hours (according to the ingame time) :eek:

Back when Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate came out on 3DS, I could log 13/14 hours at a time largely because I had a lot of friends/online friends to play/grind it out with

ah, back in the days when I didn't have to worry about any university deadlines

I put 15 hours in FFXV in one sitting when I bought it.
Then when KH3 came out, I played it as soon as I woke up, to when I went to bed.

Last edited:
I used to play 6-8 hours per day when I played WoW in my college years. Some of my clanmates stayed online for even longer. Once I managed to spent 24h non-stop in game because of raids. I'm glad that Blizzard made raids more easier but I still use services like e2p to look for tips and items, saves my time.

Back