The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

i think my longest time has been 12+ hours, on Toontown Rewritten and Horizon Zero Dawn

I think in my high school days I stayed up all night one time playing the sims 3 for 13 hours straight, kept the game open on my laptop and slept for about 2 hours when 6 am hit, then told my mom I was sick and couldn't go to school and stayed in bed and played for another 12 hours

When I was younger I got into more obsessions. I?m an adult now and have a pretty demanding job, so I can?t give too much time for playing video games but... when I was in middle school, I once started Paper Mario for N64 over and I played it for about 18 hours straight and stayed up all night.
I also played Kirby 64 for about 12 hours straight on a weekend as well. I took minimal breaks to eat junky frozen food and I think it was pretty hard on my body, haha.

Sims probably for 8-12 hour sessions.
Anno1404 and Anno1800 always get 3-6 hour sessions.
Animal Crossing New Leaf I sometimes played all day around.

I can't recall exact time but probably 16 hours - from the moment I woke up until I slept again. Breath of the Wild and other Zelda games have that effect on me where I never want to stop. Animal Crossing New Leaf also had that effect on me back then. Not anymore though. I just play it for maybe 2 hours straight and then on and off throughout the day in little spurts.

I played Toontown Rewritten for 15 hours straight last summer, never doing that again. (It was an interesting summer night asdfghjkl)

Probably like 5+ on a game called Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure back when I was younger
(this game had some pretty nice songs in it, not gonna lie).

12+ hours of League of Legends back in 2012 for a couple of weeks straight, after that I barely even touched the game!

Probably Pokemon Ultra Moon for about 12 hours. Funny thing is after that day, got pretty busy with school and other stuff and got lazy with the game. Perhaps became the Pokemon game that took me the longest to finish in recent years. (About 2 months until league completion).

When I got ACWW I keep it on for three days without turning it off. I was an insomniac back then, so the hour I'd have of sleep was all I needed.

When Read Dead Redemption 2 came out i played it for 18 hours straight and i never even got out of the first camp I was just messing around in the open world and doing stranger missions. I played it for so long that the survival map on the bottom left side burnt into my TV so now every game i play has a faint shadow of the red dead survival bar.

Last edited:
When Read Dead Redemption 2 came out i played it for 18 hours straight. I played it for so long that the survival map on the bottom left side burnt into my TV so now every game i play has a faint shadow of the red dead survival bar.

That happened to me leaving Supernatural DVD's on the title screen at night.

I'd put it on to try and sleep, then it would end some time after I finally crashed, and there it stayed on the title screen until the next morning.

I had SUPERNATURAL burnt into the bottom of my TV screen.

Twas kinda cool, but the TV packed it in after only a year. O_O

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

I played this for at least 14 hours or so; i started and beat it that same day, with 100% completion.
Would I play again? Yes.
For that long again? No, because my legs fell asleep. (I really gotta remember to take breaks...)

Probably 6 hours in Minecraft when I was engrossed in a project, or survival with my younger brother. We also had this creative world called Neighborhood that we've deemed a classic memory of our childhood. We'd play in that all day. Good times.

I got Stardew Valley the Christmas after it got released and I just played it through my entire Christmas break. I'm pretty sure I got to 100 hours within the first week, the game just pulls you in the first time around.

I usually play a single game around 1-4 hours, but the longest one was around 12 hours playing the Japanese ver. of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 on PS2 because i had no memory cards at that time so i was trying to finish the entire game lol

I honestly don't remember. I'm terrible at remembering anything. If I had to guess, the game would probably had to be smash ultimate but I can't remember how long I was playing because it was a year ago.

Back