The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

E: We can never sit still for more than a couple hours, but we have played Minecraft for 6 hours before and that's about our limit.

It was many years ago when I was a kid, so I don't remember how long exactly it was. But I think it was the time where I replayed Banjo-Kazooie on the N64 from the beginning up to Rusty Bucket Bay, which is kind of a late game world. Granted maybe it wasn't from the very beginning to that, but I do remember pouring a lot of hours into it in one day.

There were definitely a few days where I played Runescape for like 11 or 12 hours when I was in middle school.

I had binge sessions of Mass Effect 3 for maybe 12 hours at a time. I'd start at 7pm and finish up around 7am the next day. I'd play longer but I needed emotional breaks.

I think the game was Borderlands 2 and I played from 6 am to near midnight, breaks in between tho

Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion for 6-7 hours
and Tomadachi Life for 12 hours straight!

I played ACNH on the day/night of its release for almost 24 hours... lol I originally planned on sleeping after I got done getting deirdre through resetting, but that took three whole hours and by the time I was done I just powered through since it was around 3 AM

Where i live they used to have a computer and gaming hub. On saturdays it had an overnight session that ran from 8pm till 12 pm the next day so me and my mate went there and played Dark souls 3 multiplayer for a solid 15 hours. Only made it to big crab boi before we called it quits. good times

I remembered as a kid, I played Roller Coaster Tycoon for 3 days straight and never left the room (my parents were not home at the time). I only left the room for food delivery and to clean the dishes. I brushed my teeth and slept in the room on the floor for 2 nights. Crazy times, I would be designing and building rides and only slept for 4 to 5 hours when I was waiting for the human traffic in game to rise. Trying to complete a park that never seem to be completed no matter how many hours I put into it :LOL:

I mean Animal Crossing but also probably Paper Mario TTYD. I would play multiple chapters sometimes back in the day.

I'd say animal crossing for an embarrassingly long session but also Sims and Project Diva are games that just distorts time for me irl LOL

For me, probably Assassins Creed Origins lmao. Think I put in 100+ hours in under a week. I just love the setting, and there's an endless amount of things to do in the game.

I can't remember how much it was, but 12 or 16 hours on rhythm heaven megamix. I just really love that game.

Dang, I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an Animal Crossing game for 12+ hours.

Just as the title says, what's the longest you've gone playing the same game straight? Food and other breaks are included, all that matters is that you're attention was mainly set on the same game for a long amount of time.

For me in just recent memory was playing Dragon's Dogma for 13 hours straight, which doesn't seem like much compared to some other sessions, but it is to me because more than half of that day was spent on Dragon's Dogma. 13 hours straight of hearing that goblins are weak to fire.

Post examples of your poor time management skills if you have any experiences like this.

Final Fantasy X, I was so close to the ending and I spent all night gearing my team up, then I went for the kill of Sin and spent all morning with the game. It soon became one of my favourites and I still play it, it also became my introduction to the series and Kingdom Hearts.

legend of zelda: breath of the wild
i played for 26 hours straight when i first got that, obviously i had snack breaks but that was just a 30 second trip to the kitchen
i didn't sleep during that time then after i slept for 13 hours lol

Back